High speed chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High speed chase

Wow almost got plowed into by a car going the wrong way on 59 in el campo. 20+ cops chasing him. Barely missed him.

Hope he has a single car accident with tree and next stop is ME office.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Hope he has a single car accident with tree and next stop is ME office.
      Waste of a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
        Wow almost got plowed into by a car going the wrong way on 59 in el campo. 20+ cops chasing him. Barely missed him.
        Chase going north or south?

Comment

South

Comment

Heard ended in matagorda county but my source is questionable...glad you were able to avoid the fool.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
              Heard ended in matagorda county but my source is questionable...glad you were able to avoid the fool.
              Any other info? It scared the **** out of me!! I was looking at all the cop lights in front and then was like oh **** he is in my lane. All happened very fast

Comment

There was one at the Fayette/Lavaca county line earlier also. Reports said they wrecked and bailed out. Still on the loose. TP&W has a drone out now looking for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                  Any other info? It scared the **** out of me!! I was looking at all the cop lights in front and then was like oh **** he is in my lane. All happened very fast
                  Sent you a pm, did not end in matagorda.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    Sent you a pm, did not end in matagorda.

Any reason not to post on the thread? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                      Waste of a tree.
                      Haha... awesome!

Comment

Nothing to see here. Just a bunch of fine folk that probably crossed the border illegally recently.
                        Every day occurrence down in S Tx.

Comment

Hopefully perp isn't wasting good air anymore. Glad you came out safe. This stuff is way out of hand. past time to crack down on these runners. Should be an automatic death sentence if they live. Too many innocent people being hurt or killed.

Comment

the chase started in matagorda county ,went up hwy 71 to El Campo ,she got on 59 southbound and jumped on the northbound side between EC and prasek's , got back on southbound side ,took a county road and DPS did a pit maneuver on her and landed in somebody's cow pasture , she did survive. This story was told on the local am station at noon, so the facts might be right. facebook says she was from Irvin but possibly her and 3 other people were involved in a murder in georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                              Nothing to see here. Just a bunch of fine folk that probably crossed the border illegally recently.
                              Every day occurrence down in S Tx.
                              "Just doin' the jobs 'Mericans don't want to do......" Well, that's the narrative

Comment

Working...
                              X