• Show
Clear All

Small bucks here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He won again. The grind continues.

Comment

The good ones usually don’t make it easy on us. Good luck.

Comment

Live cedar, sage and youpon

Got a good bit planned. A little hunting in the mix. We have a 3 yr olds birthday party today. I’ll take my daughter to school in the morning then roll out to newton co and hunt the rest of the day. Plan is to slip in with a climber and rifle, hunt down in the river bottom til after lunch. I want to pull a bow stand at that spot for my other river place. If nothing progresses at the lunch sit I’ll slip back into my county road corn pile for the evening hunt.

Decided to zero in on Holyfield (6+ yr old 9 point) at the navasota river bottom. Been waiting on the Blades deer but he has still no showed. Going to hang a new set Tuesday morning before some work over that way. I’ll update tomorrow as I settle in.

Comment

Live cedar, sage and youpon

Almost to newton co. Going to move my covert and get some Alfafa out. Will hunt midday with my rifle and slip in to the corn pile with my bow around 3 of nothing happens. I’ll update when I settle in.

Comment

Best of luck.

Rwc

Comment

Anything showing?

Comment

Doe and fawn so far at my rifle set. About to make the move to my corn pile.

Comment

Good luck, they are already moving here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                      Good luck, they are already moving here

Thanks. I just settled into my corn pile with my bow. Good luck to you as well

Comment

Someone shot pretty close on the neighboring lease across the county road. Being that the deer I’m hunting lives pre dominantly that way, it’s not a moral booster. Probably should have stayed down in the river bottom in my comfortable rifle stand [emoji2359]

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                          Someone shot pretty close on the neighboring lease across the county road. Being that the deer I’m hunting lives pre dominantly that way, it’s not a moral booster. Probably should have stayed down in the river bottom in my comfortable rifle stand [emoji2359]

Hope not. One of my neighbors shot a little 8. I was so happy for him since he’s tagged out lol

Comment

4 point came in for a while. That’s it though. I’m getting burnt out with the bow in newton co. Next bow hunt will be at the other river place. May can hunt Wednesday some where. We will see how it shakes out.

Comment

Hung my new set for Holyfield in the river bottom. He is pretty regular in daylight since I moved into this spot. This spot is money, super close to bedding but the deer could get around me easy and from any direction. My other set is an amazing funnel and forces them in my lap. This new one will be dicey. Cold weather is in our forecast though. Taking baby girl to Santa’s Wonderland tomorrow but may can swing a pm hunt soon. I’ll update as I know more.

Comment

That’s a stud, good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X