X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    Big 8 here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have set my coors light down and shot that joker!

Comment

That 8 point would have been shot. Or at least shot at if it were me, he’s big! Keep it up, enjoying the live hunts

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Ok....after that 8 came out.. the hunt should gave ended.

In other news I watched an 84 year old man bust one this evening .
        Man that’s good business and why haven’t you texted me a pic?!

That 8 was a really nice deer for sure but I’ve got 1 tag left and he needs to either be one of the giants I’ve seen or something like last night that just really trips my trigger. I sure would like to see a customer that I like kill that deer and the group that’s here is a group that I like!

Comment

Man thats a really good 8

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s amazing what killing a big mature bully buck can do to a property... I had 7 new mature bucks show up last night on the place where I killed mine that have either been gone for 2 months or that I’ve never seen.

Had a little bit of a fiasco getting going this morning but pulled it off and got everyone in before it was too late. Jason and I saw a stud 8 with a doe when I dropped him off. 36° and breezy this morning. Clear pretty sunrise coming.

Comment

Big 8 up on the hill with a doe.

Comment

Awesome deer! Good luck on next ticket!

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates. My friends are in camp and we’re lying to each other and retelling the same stories that we always tell. Kind of refreshing to get a touch of home up here.

This morning was really slow for most of us but Mrs. Paige knocked down a really nice deer!

We’re in town picking up stuff for steak night and will be back at it in an hour or so.

Comment

I’m tucked into a cedar bush looking at a field corner with a good shelter belt on two sides. I haven’t sat this end of this field all year. Paige is on doe patrol with her bow, Jason is in Gray Co, Ryan is riding around with el jefe (and I stole his gun for the evening) and Johnathan and Stephanie are in the blind where Paige killed her deer. Wind is kicking pretty good and it’s been pretty chilly all day. Hoping things turn on in this pasture. Saw a doe and a 6pt when I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                      Sorry for the lack of updates. My friends are in camp and we’re lying to each other and retelling the same stories that we always tell. Kind of refreshing to get a touch of home up here.

This morning was really slow for most of us but Mrs. Paige knocked down a really nice deer!
                      Nice buck! Congratulations to Paige

Comment

The 8 she shot ... is that the same one you took a picture of?

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
                          The 8 she shot ... is that the same one you took a picture of?

Not even close lol

Jason just shot a nice one

Comment

That fellow there will kill something.

Comment

Congrats on the kills!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great looking deer.

Comment