This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Ranking recruits before their senior season is weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whats even weirder is seeing guys go from 4* to 5* during this time or dropping 1-2 stars when no camps or HS games or even going on right now, or jumping 100 spots in the rankings bc they commit to a certain school.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
      Whats even weirder is seeing guys go from 4* to 5* during this time or dropping 1-2 stars when no camps or HS games or even going on right now, or jumping 100 spots in the rankings bc they commit to a certain school.
      Surely you don't believe that last part, right? They adjust player rankings at the end of the season based solely on performance not who they are committed to. Stop listening to CNN.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Surely you don't believe that last part, right? They adjust player rankings at the end of the season based solely on performance not who they are committed to. Stop listening to CNN.

See post 684 . .

Comment

Obviously more people in Texas care about the Big 12 for obvious reasons. Surely you don't need me to explain why. [emoji1]

Good natured fun now, it'll be serious on 9/7/19 at 6:30pm....[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            So what's the guess on Fillinger? TX, Michigan, Oregon, LSU? Pretty explosive DE.

His decision is made.
            Where is he going?

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
              Hell, they're 16-17 year olds...they're liable to grow 3 inches and 40lbs since they last played a game.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                Where is he going?
                Just a hunch, Texas. Close with Collins, D-line done for the cycle.

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Texas' average stars is second only to Clemson.

If Herman fills his class there will be plenty of opportunity to re-visit this star rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    VB said meh to Terrys BBQ, kid is a monster!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t be surprised if he still shows up. It’s a long way til December

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Don’t be surprised if he still shows up. It’s a long way til December

Not worried, He is all Texas. Lot's of false momentum from 9.95er's.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        If Herman fills his class there will be plenty of opportunity to re-visit this star rating.

Should have 12-15 by September, if 15. They'll be in the top 10. Class is probably going to be around 20.

Comment

Huge news for the aggies....

Hope he doesnt change his mind, like some have in the past

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                            We have now entered the recruiting phase of Team rank vs avg recruit ratings.

Texas has 9 guys committed if you take the full 25, I hope you get 16 more 4* to keep that avg... Although, that 3* DE that Chad is talking about above might hurt

No one else in the top 65 teams have only 9 commits, except Texas.

You'll be landing your share of 3*'s too, don't worry.

Ags Top 9 Recruits - 0.9388 Avg

Texas total 9 recruits - 0.9387 Avg

Long way to go
                            Texas will only take 22 or 23 this class probably. And, they haven't offered many 3 stars.
                            Last edited by El General; 07-18-2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

....and 2 of the instate top 20 with higher rankings than the average are 100% crystal balls to Texas. A 3rd is 75%.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                                Texas will only take 22 or 23 this class probably. And, they haven't offered many 3 stars.
                                True, 119 offers out (we all know they're not "all" committable offers) with 23 offers out to 3* prospects of which 13 are already committed to Texas or elsewhere.
                                Last edited by Chad C; 07-18-2019, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X