No announcement yet.

Soooo, Who is Going to Area 51??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they try it I wouldnt cry if they were all shot. What in the world are people thinking these days? We have secrets for a reason. You want to know, enlist and work your way into it. Maybe you will get lucky.

Comment

Funny how all the attention is on this.

Epstein who?

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
        For as many “small government conservatives” as there are on here, there’s a lot of people that are A-Okay with the government hiding things from citizens...
        For a person that uses a lot of technology that is “hidden”, I am completely ok with what I know stays hidden. You should be too. That’s how we keep somewhat out in front of other nations.
        Last edited by TexasFlyer03; 07-14-2019, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I was a contractor with DoD for several years and knew someone that had been out there. Stuff he was allowed to see and tell me was pretty crazy, I can't imagine the classified stuff.

As highly secure as that place is, the global population will go down by a few hundred thousand pretty quick, or at least the physical well being of a few hundred thousand people.

No better way to test some non-lethal weapons than on a bunch of dumb@$$es trying to make the news.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
              Funny how all the attention is on this.

Epstein who?
              Is a non event story. To prove it just think this way. If Trump had been on that plane like Clinton was the story would get close to the same air time

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
              I was a contractor with DoD for several years and knew someone that had been out there. Stuff he was allowed to see and tell me was pretty crazy, I can't imagine the classified stuff.

As highly secure as that place is, the global population will go down by a few hundred thousand pretty quick, or at least the physical well being of a few hundred thousand people.

No better way to test some non-lethal weapons than on a bunch of dumb@$$es trying to make the news.
              I've personally met with lots of military snipers, Navy Seals, and heard a bunch of stories myself

Comment

"They can't stop all of us"

Oh yes they can, my silly friends. Very, very easily.

Honestly with that crowd, throwing 1 vintage Spiderman comic book in the opposite direction might be enough.

Comment

All the area 51 memes are funny....

It almost makes you forget about high ranking govt officials and a ex President of the US flying on a airplane nicknamed the Lolita Express to fly to a private island to engage in sex with children......almost !!!

Seen that here the other day....

#Truth !!!!

Comment

They won’t show when they find out there’s no Starbucks close and for sure no crispy WiFi.

Comment

I’m out, but I’m extremely supportive of all that want to raid it. I want to see what happens.

Comment

Are these undocumented aliens?

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                          Are these undocumented aliens?
                          No.. there are plenty of documentaries about the aliens inside

Comment

I came home to my wife watching to Bob Lazar netflix special... I was searching for divorce lawyers in the area when she agreed that the guy was full of crap.

Now our new inside joke for everything that is obviously BS is "Well it would be really easy to not believe this"

Comment

The dumbest part about raiding Area 51 is announcing that you plan to do it. That just gives them time to move all the good stuff to somewhere new

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                                The dumbest part about raiding Area 51 is announcing that you plan to do it. That just gives them time to move all the good stuff to somewhere new
                                Kinda like Bush and Iraq with WMDs

Comment

Working...
                                X