Danner sharptail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danner sharptail

I just scored a pair on Amazon for just under $200. Thought I would let y’all know. They are the full leather pull on not the lace up. Any thoughts on them?! I have had My old chips for 15ish years and gone through 3 soles. But now the rest of the boot is about gone. So hopefully these last me just as long. The only thing I’m worried about is when the soles wear out I’m not sure if they can me replaced due to the shape of the sole. Any in-site or reviews?? Thanks

I have had a pair for 4 years now and absolutely love them!! Mine have been worn thru some really rough brush and are still holding on. My soles are in great shape still too. One thing I like most about them is they are not super hot on my calves during the summer months.

Comment

I have a few pairs and prefer them over my chips. I like how they are comfortable right out of the box.

Comment

They are definitely more comfortable than Chips but worn daily they won’t last as long. That being said, I just bought a new pair myself. They last long enough for me to get my money’s worth.

Comment

Sounds good. I’ll give a quick review once they come in

Comment

Working...
          X