Energy Ogre Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy Ogre Anyone?

It’s time to renew. I started to lock in a rate for 36 months with all of this going on, but then heard about “Energy Ogre” which is basically a service that puts you in the best contract for $10 a month to them.

I’m thinking of going with the 36 month fixed rate since that will be how long we will have our current president.

We are loving the switch to Energy Ogre. They typically do a 6 to 8 month contract and then shop the best deal when it's up. It's saved us quite a bit of money but we were overpaying when we switched over.

Comment

We have been with them for about two years and have no complaints. I know you can do the same thing they do on your own but I think it's worth $10 to not have to deal with all the fine print.

Comment

Ive used Ogre for a few years. Been happy with them so far.

Comment

Been with them for a year and just entered our second provider contract and feel confident the rates have been very competitive. Nothing unexpected to this point.

ac

Comment

I have them
            Don’t know if they are good or not
            I just trust them

Comment

I just signed up this month. I figured it was worth it for me to have them shop for the best rate for $10 month. I'll know more when I get my first bill from my new provider.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                i have them
                don’t know if they are good or not
                i just trust them
                this^^
                I know my highest bill during all the snow and freeze was not over $200, and that was with PowerNext out of Houston

Comment

i signed up with them 3 years ago and they were great. emailed with anything and got a reply within hours at most. recently had an issue and emailed them no response, emailed again a week later and no response, finally called the electric company and fixed it myself and then got a reply about a week after that. so they may be going downhill or having issues lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning48 View Post
                    this^^
                    I know my highest bill during all the snow and freeze was not over $200, and that was with PowerNext out of Houston
                    Me too. Nice to be on a fixed rate. Energy Ogre works................

Comment

We have been with them since 2017. No complaints whatsoever. They always seem to find better plans than I do when I check it out. Which really isn't often anymore. The transition to new plans is seamless. They set everything up. Well worth $10.

Comment

So far so good.

Comment

Following.

I was curious if their strategy was fixed rates or variable.

Those that had them thru ice-pocolyse 2021, did you guys specifically request to be on a fixed rate plan?

Comment

I switched a few years ago and best decision ever.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well it sounds like the company is solid, but I'm just questioning if I want to be in a rotating plan or should I lock in today's rate for the next three years. I just think rates will continue to go up...

Comment

Working...
                              X