Looking for ATV/UTV Spreader SETX AREA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for ATV/UTV Spreader SETX AREA

We planted a few acres of brown top millet in the SETX area. We did it by hand and that was a complete pain. Was looking to see if anyone had one we could borrow within an hour of Beaumont sometime this week to broadcast fertilizer on it. If it produces we’ll let whoever tag along on a dove hunt.

I have a big one you can borrow. Pm me your number and I’ll text you pics

Comment

Can you get a tractor to it? I have a 3 pt spreader you're welcome to. In Winnie

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
        Can you get a tractor to it? I have a 3 pt spreader you're welcome to. In Winnie

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk
        The plants are already sprouting so we were trying to avoid putting a tractor over them, but if we can't find something else then we will probably take you up on that bud.

Comment

If I plant millet nexte week will it have time to grow and seed out by Dove season?

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
            If I plant millet nexte week will it have time to grow and seed out by Dove season?
            Days to maturity
            Japanese millet = 45 to 60 days
            Proso millet = 60-90 days
            Browntop millet = 60-70 days

You will need some moisture to keep the millet growing throughout the summer

Comment

If jaspermac's doesn't fit your needs, I have this in Kountze. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

We have used a road feeder to plant oats. turnips, sun flowers and clover and it has worked great. Millet may be too fine but it's worth a try.

Comment

Working...
                X