Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does everyone plan to use during dove season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does everyone plan to use during dove season?

My 870 12 gauge and my wifes new Yildiz 20 gauge.

A new to me 28 gauge.

If not, fall back is a 20 gauge 870.

Comment

If the guns make it across the pond by September, going to give the 28's a break and give this a try

Comment

12 gauge yildiz over just picked up a few flats of 7 1/2 from academy.

Comment

Unless I find a good deal on something I'll probably just stick with the ole faithful 870

Comment

28 gauge. Easy to carry, smooth to maneuver. I really love it.

Comment

Beretta 391 12ga and Remi 1187 410ga and if lucky enough a Beretta Silver Pigeon 28ga

Comment

Silver Pigeon 20 gauge. I think I still have a about 15 boxes of 7 1/2 Rios I bought a couple years ago. Anybody know where you can buy Rios now?

Comment

Remmy Wingmaster 870 16g. Only thing I have ever really used, Dad passed it down to me and he got it when he was a kid. Can't begin to imagine how many doves that thing has killed over the years. Occassionally I will use wife's 1100 20g LT.

Comment

Franchi Affinity Elite 20ga and various ammo that i was able to pick up.

Comment

I used to take my girlfriend and let her jump out and ugly them to death. Had to quit that cause she was tearing them up too bad.

Now I just us my old Benelli M1 super 90 12 ga.

Comment

Bacon, jalapeƱo, and charcoal.

Comment

I want to get a limit with my grandfathers Fox but not sure whats safe to shoot in it

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                            If the guns make it across the pond by September, going to give the 28's a break and give this a try
                            What flavor gun is coming...surprised ammo is readily available.

I'll mostly be shooting the Zoli 12 & some with Dad's 725 28ga.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              What flavor gun is coming...surprised ammo is readily available.

I'll mostly be shooting the Zoli 12 & some with Dad's 725 28ga.
                              A rizzini O/U and SxS. Kinda surprised its available too! Hoping it will be like a 410 that patterns as good as a 28! It will be fun if nothing else. A 725 in a 28 is a dove killing machine! Love 'em.

Comment

Working...
                              X