Anyone into rock crawling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone into rock crawling?

Wife and recently got back into rock crawling. We both were in to it back in the 90's but kids and life had us change priority's. Kids are out of the house and we both got back into it. I just picked up a buggy and it is pretty sweet. It has a supercharge 3.8, 904/dana 300 with 4:1, ford 8.8 rear and yota 80 front on 42" red label stickys. Wife runs here new Gladiator with adjustable lift and 37" tires. We have been spending a lot of time and Wolf Caves lately. Lets see you rigs
    Attached Files

Wolf Caves is owned by a TBHer and his father. Nice rides

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
      Dang, small world. They are good folks for sure, the property is pretty awesome but I sure would hate to build fence there.

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
        I didn’t know Kurran was a TBH’er!! I ain’t into rock crawling, but their property is amazing. Glad I got to grow up hunting and fishing out there.

Comment

2005 TJ Jeep Rubicon. 4” Currie / Rock Jock anti-rock suspension. Currie upgraded steering system. Adams custom drive shaft. Rancho 9000 shocks. And lots more. Rides like a dream on road and handles trails very well as well.
          Attached Files

Comment

06 LJR, 4.56, 34 10.50 BFG AT, Rubi Crawler, Tummy tuck, OME lift.
            Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately, mine is still in the shop. 12 weeks and counting with no real end in sight. Sore sore subject.

06 LJR, going from the stock 4.0 to a 5.3l LS matched up to a 4L60E trans, stock d44's and 4.88's with upgraded chromoly axle shafts, 3.5" Metalcloak long travel lift, tummy tuck, 35" Mickey MTZ's, Poison Spyder Ricochet sliders, Poison Spyder DeFenders front and rear. Hopefully the shop will be done here in the next week, but that has been said before. They should be just about out of excuses.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Fargus; 05-22-2021, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                Unfortunately, mine is still in the shop. 12 weeks and counting with no real end in sight. Sore sore subject.

06 LJR, stock d44's with upgraded chromoly axle shafts, 3.5" Metalcloak long travel lift, tummy tuck, 35" Mickey MTZ's, Poison Spyder Ricochet sliders, Poison Spyder DeFenders front and rear. Hopefully the shop will be done here in the next week, but that has been said before. They should be just about out of excuses.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                That’s going to be sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                  Wife and recently got back into rock crawling. We both were in to it back in the 90's but kids and life had us change priority's. Kids are out of the house and we both got back into it. I just picked up a buggy and it is pretty sweet. It has a supercharge 3.8, 904/dana 300 with 4:1, ford 8.8 rear and yota 80 front on 42" red label stickys. Wife runs here new Gladiator with adjustable lift and 37" tires. We have been spending a lot of time and Wolf Caves lately. Lets see you rigs
                  Pretty cool buggy. And that Gladiator isn't bad either.

Comment

Working...
                  X