WWII Veteran turns 100!!! Wish him a happy birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWII Veteran turns 100!!! Wish him a happy birthday

Proud to say this is my Grandpa! He turned 100 years old yesterday, April 26th. One of the greatest generation. WWII Vet and one of the most humble men I’ve ever been around. The video gives you a small glimpse of his life and I’ll link a news story from the local paper below which mentions his time with the Civilian Conservation Corp before he went to war. Take a moment when you have time and check it out. Please share this video with anyone who loves America! He’s earned it.
    Thanks

If someone would be so kind to link the video for me I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by .17fireball; 04-27-2021, 08:11 PM.

Congrats and best wishes to your grandpa. During WWII what ever he/they did was/is grateful. From a Vietnam veteran, I salute you grandpa for what you did.

Comment

Congrats to your grandfather! Not many left from that generation. We need to never forget what they did for all of us.

Comment

God bless him!

Comment

True hero’s all of them. Happy birthday sir

Comment

Congratulations to your Grandpa! From the reading he has led one heck of an interesting life. Very thankful for him and others like him.

Comment

Awesome! Happy Birthday Gramps. No doubt the greatest generation. America made great by those of the gg.

Comment

Happy birthday sir !
                And my appreciation cannot be expressed in words.
                Thank you
                Thank you
                Thank you

Comment

Amazing life he has lived, I thank him for his service. They dont make many like him anymore.

Comment

Happy Birthday Grandpa! Enjoy living through the Roaring Twenties for the second time. God bless you!

Comment

So few left but still the greatest generation. Happy Birthday sir and thank you so very much for your service and sacrifice. May God bless you sir.

Comment

Happy birthday to one of The Greatest Generation! Thank you for your service & sacrifice.

Comment

God Bless Him! The greatest generation no doubt. Thank you for your service sir! Happy Birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday Sir, I stand and salute you. I lost some uncles in WWII and PO's me when I see this younger generation kneeling for the National Anthem.

Comment

Great video. Happy Birthday to him. Thank him for his service. He's a great person! i hope for more happy years for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X