No announcement yet.

2021 Workout accountability thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 mile run yesterday and cardio/shoulders this AM.

Feeling pretty dang good.

Legs manana

Comment

Anyone with bad knees have good ideas for leg workouts? I’m 6’4” and 212 I need to get to 190 but my joints aren’t great now

Comment

I made it this morning. Chest and back timed sets today. I haven't done this in awhile and it showed. Especially on the weighted wide grip pushups.

Weighted wide grip pullup-max reps in 5 minutes/20 seconds between sets
        Bench press-max reps in 4 minutes/20 seconds rest
        V-bar pullups-50 reps in 5 minutes/20 seconds rest
        Incline DB press-50 reps in 4 minutes/20 seconds rest
        Pushups-max reps in 3 minutes/20 seconds rest

That. sucked.

Comment

Legs and cardio done....

Going to be hurting tomorrow

Comment

Legs and biceps today. Gotta hit it again tomorrow.

Comment

Arthritis must be acting up cuz every joint in my body hurts. I made it to the gym and pushed hard to get through it. I guess I'm going to need to see my doctor cuz this is occurring more and more. Chest and back supersets today.

Incline chest press on smith machine every setting to flat (2 rounds)
              BB row
              Overhead cable pull
              Pec deck fly
              Ab roller
              weighted crunch

Comment

30 mins on the stationary bike this morning and then chest, biceps, and triceps. Feels good to be cleared to lift by the dr! Makes getting up at 4:30 worthwhile lol!

Comment

missed the last 2 days. Received a new APAP mask to try and its been miserable the last couple days...

Hopefully tomorrow

Comment

Didn't make it today. Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                      Anyone with bad knees have good ideas for leg workouts? I’m 6’4” and 212 I need to get to 190 but my joints aren’t great now
                      Try walking. Start out slow and take your time building up distance. Take a couple advil 30 minutes before you go if necessary. Walking does a body a world of good. Get a good set of headphones, fire up the music and get after it.

Comment

Still averaging 4 days per week doing boot camp out in the lot.

Hit 400 workouts Tuesday night.

Comment

I got in and got it done, but it was painful. Every darn joint in my body hurts. I guess I'm gonna have to go see the the doc and figure out what's going on.
                          Shoulders and triceps today.

Seated lateral raise/body weight dips/incline situp
                          Military press/cable pushdown/incline leg raise
                          Rear delt cable pull/overhead rope extension/ab roller
                          Tricep kickback/weighted crunch

Comment

Anybody doing the 4x4x48 Goggins Challenge on here??? Been a long night but morning is here.......[emoji817][emoji2483][emoji817]

Join David Goggins and people from all over the world starting at 8pm PST, Friday, March 5 in running 4 miles every 4 hours for 48 hours.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Landrover; 03-06-2021, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Today was cardio with backs and Bi’s
                              20 mins on the skeeter, 5 super sets and 2 mile jog to end it.

Yesterday was 5 hrs of yard work which I’m counting as exercise! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Anybody doing the 4x4x48 Goggins Challenge on here??? Been a long night but morning is here.......[emoji817][emoji2483][emoji817]

Join David Goggins and people from all over the world starting at 8pm PST, Friday, March 5 in running 4 miles every 4 hours for 48 hours.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                                Hot dang that’s brutal! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X