No announcement yet.

Carolina Reaper Pepper Cheese puffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These chips are way hotter/better. Bag is kinda small though. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210227_191507.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	24645311Click image for larger version

Name:	20210227_191515.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	24645312

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
      i like them. after you eat a few it kicks in but not terrible
      This... I have eaten some but I am not going to overdo it.

Comment

Those chips are awesome because I freakin love the Carolina Reaper flavor! I can tolerate the heat but just don’t care for the “flavor” of Scorpion, Ghost or Habanero peppers. Buc-ees Carolina Reaper salsa is the best ever.

And no, it doesn’t take just a whole lot of chips to take the spicy hankerin away from me. [emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          Those chips are awesome because I freakin love the Carolina Reaper flavor! I can tolerate the heat but just don’t care for the “flavor” of Scorpion, Ghost or Habanero peppers. Buc-ees Carolina Reaper salsa is the best ever.

And no, it doesn’t take just a whole lot of chips to take the spicy hankerin away from me. [emoji14]
          Im going to have to try this!

I’m also a fan of the Reaper cheese puffs.

Comment

I finally got me a couple jars!! A little bit goes a long way!!

Comment

That’s the only salsa that nobody at work would steal from me. Great on my eggs.

Comment

I'm ready to get the hail back to Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                  Im going to have to try this!

I’m also a fan of the Reaper cheese puffs.

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                  That’s the only salsa that nobody at work would steal from me. Great on my eggs.

Haha…I love this stuff. When my jar gets low I replace it with a new one so I’m always ready to answer that craving for some heat.

For you guys that have never tried it….you owe it to yourself. [emoji12]

Comment

I guess you are the only bud I have that eats chili piquines with me. I will try this soon......................

Comment

I going to have to try this. I keep a couple jars of the habanero on hand. That is my favorite so far.
                      Tried a jar of the ghost pepper but that one was a bit much for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The CR cheese puffs are my favorite chip ever. They are spicy but not too bad that I can’t eat a half of a bag in one sitting ��

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          I guess you are the only bud I have that eats chili piquines with me. I will try this soon......................
                          Send me address
                          I’ll drop a jar off to ya

Comment

Send me address
                            I’ll drop a jar off to ya
                            Pm inbound.................

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              Hard pass
                              Panty waist?

Comment

Missed the salsa post before, gonna go grab some of that! Love the puffs. I go to H‑E‑B for those alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X