No announcement yet.

I've gone green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have an Echo weed eater and blower. Couldn’t be happier our yard isn’t big though
    Last edited by Jcjohnson; 07-25-2021, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I went 40v ryobi mower and pole saw and they are awesome...I have a regular yard measured in feet not acres though. You can't haul *** with the mower without a few missed grass blades so gotta take it littleslower in thickstuff, but it's nice overall and folds up when not in use.

I also have a 60v Dewalt weedeater and Sawzall..you can get hours of hard work out of one charge and they are powerful

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got the Lynx pole saw and chain saw from HF and they've been good! The chainsaw will get hot and quit cutting firewood at the lease but they are great for trimming lanes and cleaning up around the house. Saw works great for making brush piles at the lake as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          I have the DeWalt version of the pole saw, hedge trimmer... both do a great job... If you're cutting firewood, you shouldn't get rid of your Stihl..
          The 20v saw or bigger. I want one for the lake but dont want gas cause it will sit 3-4 months while we deer hunt. I also dont want to add yet another battery system and already have dewalt and craftsman

Comment

I'm considering a new push mower and the ones that run on dinosaur bones are slim pickings what with all the new battery powered ones.
            I may just get one but I ain't buyin into all that "green" bs. Took a lot of fossil fuels and rare earth materials to manufacture and ship those new fangled gadgets but that's ok. I wouldn't be buying it to be in the green crowd anyway.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              The 20v saw or bigger. I want one for the lake but dont want gas cause it will sit 3-4 months while we deer hunt. I also dont want to add yet another battery system and already have dewalt and craftsman

I have the 20V because that's what I already had for all my power tools such as drills, saws, grinders, etc... That little pruning pole saw is a cuttin' son of a gun AND it has an angled head which makes it easier to cut a limb from the top without getting pinched. In about 20 minutes the other day, I cut more limbs off 2 trees in the front yard than I could haul off in 4 hours!! Took 4 trips in my ATV trailer to haul them off to the back pasture burn pile!! did it on one battery.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                I'm considering a new push mower and the ones that run on dinosaur bones are slim pickings what with all the new battery powered ones.
                I may just get one but I ain't buyin into all that "green" bs. Took a lot of fossil fuels and rare earth materials to manufacture and ship those new fangled gadgets but that's ok. I wouldn't be buying it to be in the green crowd anyway.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hey I'm right there with you. I bought the lektrik battry version because they're lighter and convenient. Ain't got nuthin to do with the Al Gore movement with me!!

Comment

[QUOTE=bakin7005;15719090]I'm considering a new push mower and the ones that run on dinosaur bones are slim pickings what with all the new battery powered ones.

I bought the 80V Kobalt. The wife never mowed anything and she pretty much does all the mowing now days. It is whisper quiet..............

Comment

I have the 20V because that's what I already had for all my power tools such as drills, saws, grinders, etc... That little pruning pole saw is a cuttin' son of a gun AND it has an angled head which makes it easier to cut a limb from the top without getting pinched. In about 20 minutes the other day, I cut more limbs off 2 trees in the front yard than I could haul off in 4 hours!! Took 4 trips in my ATV trailer to haul them off to the back pasture burn pile!! did it on one battery.
                    same here.

Thank you sir

Comment

Got a makita here and it’s a pretty good saw. Just went with Makita because that’s the platform I’m on. The original bar and chain is junk but switched to Oregon and it’s all good now. As little as I use it, it’s awfully handy to have.

Comment

Battery is definitely the way of the future

Comment

I have the same one. I was so impressed I bought the weed eater. Not impressed at all with it.

Comment

My dad bought the EGO pole saw and weed eater. Loves them.

Comment

Working...
                            X