Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
    They won’t miss you.
    I bet they do. There's a bunch of us and it is hurting revenue. Maybe not enough to make em squirm, but I promise you they care about every dollar they don't get. They do love their money!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
      I bet they do. There's a bunch of us and it is hurting revenue. Maybe not enough to make em squirm, but I promise you they care about every dollar they don't get. They do love their money!

Baseball isn't down much. NBA has a fraction of the viewers they had a few years ago. NFL is down some but not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        Too little too late for me.
        amen

Comment

No kneeling so needed a thread on it… oh the irony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If a select few individuals make you give up some of the things you love in life wouldn't that mean they are winning? You are losing?

The home run derby Monday was greatness. They did the anthem up big and had a flyover.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am not going to let the actions of a few stop me form doing/watching what I love. I don't watch the NBA because I have never watched the NBA but I do like some college hoops. Watch the Stanley Cup playoffs, I watch pro football and college football.

Comment

My son loves baseball and we enjoyed watching the derby and the game together. Neither of us care for any extreme antics or demonstrations outside of the game.

As far as the politics that are influencing, that's because of voters. Most of who don't even know how to play a simple game. Not the baseball fans.

Georgia and Atlanta residents did not put up a fight with who they voted in office or MLB and that's why those businesses and economy will suffer over 100mil$ in losses.

They voted for them and don't hold them accountable.

We will watch all baseball at all levels because that is our current passion.

Comment

The MLB (pro sports) actions concerning BLM was extreme. The BLM attempted a marxist color revolution last summer and pro sports took that side without blinking an eye.

Dont forget, 2020 started with a tweet simply supporting the democracy in Hong Kong. Lebron and the sports world went nuts over it and in lock step with china. The people of hong Kong have been brought to hand by china since then. Another democracy dead.

Comment

Only sport I watch now is golf. I love college and high school football but college is starting to slide down a slippery slope I am thinking.

Comment

Kinda quit watching professional sports. Now college players are going to get paid legally instead of behind the scenes like before. I have an idea no more scholarships and just pay them tuition and board. Oh wait that's what they were already getting for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        If a select few individuals make you give up some of the things you love in life wouldn't that mean they are winning? You are losing?

The home run derby Monday was greatness. They did the anthem up big and had a flyover.

I honestly don't miss it at all. Guess I didn't love it as much as I once thought I did. So no, they aren't really winning anything. I won a whole lotta free time to do other things I love....or do I???[emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Yea, if I just stole power, I'd pretend everything was back to normal and hunky dory, nothing to see here. Feed the masses cheap entertainment. Orwell called those people Proles

Comment

Working...
                          X