Road feeder for side x side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road feeder for side x side?

Are all road feeders just a spin plate feeder with 3 sides blocked off so the corn shoots out the back? And that means 75% of the corn drops straight down?

I usually drive around and hand throw corn in the cactus or tall grass off to the side of the road. Don't really want to corn in the road that much.

Anyone have video of their road feeder in action? I wish more had video when looking to buy.

I got one from Texas Wildlife Supply has adjustable "baffles" so you can more or less direct the throw direction. Come by the house and you can check it out.

Comment

Sounds like Chance’s might be just what you’re after, but my All Seasons road feeder doesn’t have the sheet metal directing the flow (except on the side towards the vehicle). I like it since it reaches about 5-10’ outside of the road in each direction and really spreads the corn out vs dumping it on the road.

Comment

Anyone have videos of these in action?

Comment

Tagged. Been looking also

Comment

Everlast 9 years no problems yet. Just tighten spinner plate every year $89 the #50

Comment

I have an all season 100lb feeder in the front. It throws most the corn 6-10’ to either side. Doesn’t feed much straight down or in front.

Comment

On my All Seasons road feeder, the corn comes out the front, not the back and it spreads it out pretty far.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                  Everlast 9 years no problems yet. Just tighten spinner plate every year $89 the #50
                  I recently lost one of the nuts off mine....so that other one is tight as I can get it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Why do you want the corn in the cactus and bushes outside the road where you can’t see??

Comment

My Set Up
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                        I also have an everlast that we removed the sheet metal which made it only throw forward and added an eliminator plate. It will spread the corn as good as my all seasons does.

Comment

I used the Kid Road feeder for years. As they got older they got lazy and just poured corn down the road. Worked good when they were new. Good luck finding what you are after.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                            I also have an everlast that we removed the sheet metal which made it only throw forward and added an eliminator plate. It will spread the corn as good as my all seasons does.
                            This is what I plan to do to mine and it will make those small nuts easier to get to to tighten with some thread lock.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X