No announcement yet.

Snakes This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 2 runs in with 3-4 rat snakes so far…. This is in the last 2 weeks. Both were moved and not harmed

Comment

Seen tons of bullsnakes and quite a few hognose snakes and a few other non-venomous snakes. Not nearly as many rattlesnakes as normal but I didn't last year neither. I've only seen maybe 65 or so. Bullsnakes everywhere though.

Comment

More snakes than I have seen in years. See them almost daily. Jacks have killed several

Comment

More Rattlers this year and fewer Copperheads at my place .

Comment

First of the year for us yesterday.

Comment

Only seen a couple chic snakes..strange norm see several CH and and Moc by now...The other strange thing My veg garden..No stink bugs/no tomato worms/normally battle them all season...Lots of House Flies around house

Normal to see lots of Camelions and Geckos but not this year
              Last edited by cva34; 07-12-2021, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Killed lots of Copperheads this year in NTX.

Comment

Saw two copperheads this weekend in Ranger.

Comment

Got three copperheads the other day. Went snake hunting last night but didn’t find any. Just hit or miss sometimes.

Comment

First coral snake at our place since we bought it back in '15... Was mowing and he was in the front yard... Red meet yeller was scattered all over the lawn...
                      Overall though fewer snakes/reptiles this year. I have a big front porch that every night usually there's a dozen or more geckos catching bugs in the porch lights, even a rough earth snake or two... very few geckos this year, and few lizards either. Fire ants or the lack of them is probably the most evident absence I've noticed... I think that is due to the combination of the cold snap and constant rains... The ones left seem to have moved to higher ground...

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                        First of the year for us yesterday.

I need that camo pattern [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X