X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst day ever?

Got home after work to find this...
    [emoji33][emoji56]

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Lololol- I was 50 when they started sending them to me! You’ll be fine ;-)

Comment

When you consider the alternative it’s not that bad. Personally, I wasn’t ready to retire at 63 but the way it turned out with wife’s job I drew the magic bean. We have a special needs son that can work but can’t drive. So I’m driving Miss Daisy so to speak.

Comment

Im 39 and been getting them for the past 5 yrs or so. I dont get it

Comment

To the trashcan.

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
            Im 39 and been getting them for the past 5 yrs or so. I dont get it
            I was in my late 20’s. One might ask how that happens, easy explanation. Have a father not quite 30 years older than you. Same name, he’s Sr. and I’m Jr. I finally had to call and tell them they were sending that crap to a person that was not yet even 30 years old, and ask them to remove the address from their list.

That’s one of several reasons why my son doesn’t also share my name with a III behind it.

Comment

Kyle, you do know that AARP is a bastion of liberals don’t you ? Only devil worshipping dems love AARP. Cast them out !

Comment

Not even close to my worst day!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  Kyle, you do know that AARP is a bastion of liberals don’t you ? Only devil worshipping dems love AARP. Cast them out !
                  [emoji1303]

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

I crammed their crap back in their postage paid envelope and sent it back to them. Didn’t take long to get off their mailing list.

Comment

When I hit 50 that envelope was in my mail box.

Comment

You old phart. It won’t be long before you start to gradually get grumpy!!!

Comment

Don't let that bother you too much as there is more to come. Medicare supplement insurance, long term health care, assisted living, and funeral planning. Enough to keep the postal service busy for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Please…

Im 36. Been receiving them, hearing aid and scooter store mail pieces since I was in single digits as Im named after my grandpa.

Comment

When AARP turns you down because you're too old...that will be a bad day!

Comment

Working...
                              X