Alaska bound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
    This is a fun location, which outfitter?
    Mel Erickson, Alaskan GameFisher. We went with Mel a number of years ago and limited out every day.

Comment

I’m headed to Ketchikan at the end of August, what covid protocols did you have to do? My father in law went last Sept, he had to have a negative test three days prior to traveling up there, then I think he got tested again when he got there.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        I’m headed to Ketchikan at the end of August, what covid protocols did you have to do? My father in law went last Sept, he had to have a negative test three days prior to traveling up there, then I think he got tested again when he got there.
        No current requirements as I am fully vaccinated.

Comment

Headed to Ketchikan July 16 for nine days. And he is right, no covid testing required by Alaska Air or Ketchikan airport this year. I went the third week of August in 2020 as well. Vaccine not required.

Comment

Sounds fun….post lots of pics. Good luck

Comment

Good luck Sir !

Comment

If you get a chance check out Willow creek fish camp. There is a lot of good fishing up there.

Comment

If you guys don't mind me asking what is a ball park figure to do one of these trips. Just curious. Always wanted to go and at 67 I better get on it.

Comment

Good luck on your fishing trip to Alaska, hope you fill the boat up. Post pics of that beautiful place when you can.

Comment

Our is about $5,000 a person. We are sightseeing for a few days prior to fishing.

Our fishing lodge is Tower Rock Lodge. 3 days salmon, 1 day halibut, 1 day float plane to a remote lake.

Comment

I am heading up tomorrow. Start fishing in Petersburg on Sunday and finish up in Juneau next friday.

Comment

I wonder if you will see any bears. My brother saw bears when he was fishing up there. He said they usually leave you alone. It's that "usually" part that concerned me.

Comment

So jealous

Comment

I just got back last week. We fished the Kenai for a few days and a day in Homer. We caught tons of fish and had a blast! Good luck.

Comment

Dam I have been watching buying in Alaska, looks so awesome. Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X