No announcement yet.

Pandemic investing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market manipulation by those that would do just about anything too make a buck, just seams way to easy now
    I totally get what your saying and feel the same way....Each new "variance" could be their way of doing it, California is already talking about remasking all the liberals.

Strike as much fear as possible, that pays alot more than hope and optimism

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
      I totally get what your saying and feel the same way....Each new "variance" could be their way of doing it, California is already talking about remasking all the liberals.

Strike as much fear as possible, that pays alot more than hope and optimism
      Bingo. Just another tool in the liberal playbook.

Comment

Problem is having the money on the sideline when the markets are great waiting till it tanks. I have a 10 year average return of 10.27% over last 10 years. That will match trying to catch the fall every 7-10 years I would think.

Comment

When it looked like things were about to get hairy eyeballed in February of 2020, I bought some stock in Amazon thinking that if everybody was going to be shut-in at home, they'd do all their shopping on line, and Amazon was the biggest retailer. In about a month or two, I doubled my money. But then it just stayed around the same price for almost a year when I finally sold it. I can't complain.

Comment

Working...
          X