Long shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long shot

Does anyone have a 2012 to 2018 ram 1500 with a black grill and bumpers that they would want to swap for Chrome?

Could you not just sand it prime it and paint it.

Comment

My 2018 has painted black bumpers. They are staring to chip so I am going to have them repainted. I think the previous owner used spray paint. They looked good for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No it doesn't last very long

Comment

Just a suggestion, but take the truck somewhere and have the bumpers and grill Line-X’d.

I have a 2014 that’s all blacked out and yes. It still looks good, but the paint leaves a bit to be desired. That Line-X would probably do you better and give the parts a great look at the same time.

Comment

If bedliner doesn’t work, have it vinyl wrapped and find a grill.

That started out as a Laramie Longhorn, gold, white and chrome where almost all the camo is.

The truck was bought as an early graduation present for my daughter, she wanted the gold and a few other things change. She landed on camo to cover some of the stuff so that’s how it turned out.

Truck recently had a 6” lift and 35’s installed so it looks a bit different now. Obviously it has an aftermarket grill in those pics as well but feel free to DM your phone number to me and I can send a few more pics.

It’ll cost a bit of coin to change over but you can make it into what you want without having to worry about a long shot trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
              No it doesn't last very long
              Its a dodge............... it doesn't have to. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                its a dodge............... It doesn't have to. Lol
                lol.
                Queef.

Comment

Working...