Couldnt help but laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldnt help but laugh

Had a long day today. Work and stuff was a bit stressful. Kid was pitching a fit, mom is crazy. My wife was stressed so she is being grumpy. I went to mow the yard. I was annoyed because a tire was low on the tractor. Slammed the hood a little hard on my Deere. IT FREAKING SHATTERED INTO PIECES!!! STUPID PLASTIC HOOD!

I just started laughing at it, what else ya gonna do. If I didn't have it so good I dont know what I would do. Yall join me in a drink, and have a safe and wonderful evening!

Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying

Comment

That is a great attitude to have at the end of a day like you had. I applaud you.

I am very blessed and know it. Thank God every day and every night.

Tim

Comment

Yep, those hoods are junk. A friend of mine owns a small engine repair business, 4 out of 5 JD mowers that come in are either missing the hood or it’s cracked.

Comment

Went and visited my grandpa yesterday. He had his leg amputated below the knee two weeks ago. He was laughing and joking around. Acts like he went and got a tooth pulled.

I've gotten more and more like that as I've gotten older. Not necessarily to that extent but I've been around guys that are pretty hard to break or that you rarely see get bent out of shape about a lot of things my whole life. It's worn off on me.

My grandpa has mastered the "oh well" attitude.
          Last edited by okrattler; 07-01-2021, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying
            I do this on the regular 😂

Comment

10-4.
              Helluva demeanor!

Cheers!

Comment

Just gotta roll with the small things in life . Cause it can always be worse.

I'm thankful every day I can get out of bed. Because I've had "months" where I was laid up and I couldn't.

Comment

I’ll drink to that! I’ve had those days

Comment

My dad always told me, “don’t stress about things you have no control over, it will drive you to an early grave if you do.”

Rip pops.

Comment

I had a drink
                      Been there as well. It seems like one thing leads to another to the point you laugh or go crazy

Comment

I used to take a hammer or a piece of pipe to things that broke- had a temper and didn’t know that God was in my life! I take Everything as a blessing now! I may bust my knuckles when a wrench slips but I look up to God and with a laugh and a smile and say thank you .

Comment

I always tell people to remember that somewhere there's some poor slob getting shot at while doing the same job, stop complaining, nobody's shooting at us.

Comment

You would be better off removing the hood on any JD rider that is in good shape and selling it and using the money for something useful and built better.

Glad you could see the humor in your situation

Comment

If you want a hood, drop me a line . I have an older one off a LA 120.. I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X