Time for me to KCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
    Well, I finished treatment in mid September. I did a PET scan a couple of weeks back and my doctor declared I was cancer free now.

So until next time I am done with this cancer crap.

Great news. Congratulations!

Comment

That a way Clint! God is great!

Comment

Lifting you up brother. God’s got this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

congrats on your progress and all the prayers answered. I am aware this is a long road traveled but friends along with online friends and prayers help immensely.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Time for me to KCA

Well, it’s been a year since my diagnosis and a lot happened in a quick time frame.

My next check up is the 18th. Hopefully I’ll still be cancer free. The tumor is not gone but still shrinking so it’s going the right direction.
                Last edited by CletusBodeen; 06-08-2021, 10:17 AM.

Comment

This is good to hear of your progress. Prayers up for good test results.

I am sitting here now going through the process of my 18 month checkup at MD Anderson now. I know the anxiety is still there when having these tests.

Comment

Cletus you are tougher than boot leather and God’s got this! Walk beside him in the battle and give him all the praise for the victory! In Jesus name Amen

Comment

Another up for you brother.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                        Cletus you are tougher than boot leather and God’s got this! Walk beside him in the battle and give him all the praise for the victory! In Jesus name Amen

I don’t think I’m that tough but I only missed 1 day of work throughout the whole treatment process.
                        I made it a goal to miss little to no time and I managed very well.

Comment

Just read this! Praise God Clint! You have more time with your family and friends!

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                            This is good to hear of your progress. Prayers up for good test results.

I am sitting here now going through the process of my 18 month checkup at MD Anderson now. I know the anxiety is still there when having these tests.

The anxiety is the worst part for sure.
                            I’ll be bouncing off the walls by the 17th and have to Xanax so I can sleep.

Comment

Good news, Clint. Prayers up for a great prognosis @ your check-up and easing of your anxiety.

Comment

I had my 1 year oncologist appointment a couple of weeks ago. Still cancer free but the chemo did wreck my liver and thyroid.

We fix one thing and create two more problems but the new issues are easy to live with.
                                No more alcohol or I’ll finish the liver off and medicine for the thyroid to try and correct it.

I’ll see the radiation dr every 4 months now.

Comment

Working...
                                X