No announcement yet.

Illegal Traffic & Hunting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trespassing, theft, illegals...... sounds to me like there’s only one permanent solution

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Welcome to what we have dealt with for years in E Tx. Trespassers and thievery.
      Same in Eastern Oklahoma, Fixing to **** off the locals in their jeeps and four wheelers with a new pipe rail fence.

Oklahoma Trespass laws are weak as hell.

Comment

I don’t know what calling the BP or any other official is going to do to help your situation, they will just keep coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
          No, figure out where Biden lives and turn them all loose near his house, by the buss load, then point them towards his house and say that's where you want to go.

Or possibly, since Biden wants them here, use government C130 and C5s, to fly them to Biden's place, to get them there faster.
          Thats 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. They built a fence around it, they won’t be able to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            I don’t know what calling the BP or any other official is going to do to help your situation, they will just keep coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes sir, the illegals lost all fear now. We’ve had several instances where they’ve been antagonizing us. Like what are you going todo about it.

Just makes for a dangerous situation these days.

Comment

Texas Border Citizens for Truth

Here's an interesting FB page I've been following.

This group is established to expose the truth about what is happening on the southern border of Texas. It is a place for ranchers, ranch wives and citizens to tell the truth about what they are...

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                This is total BS. Texas needs to load up these fine people on a bus, feed them, pay for two nights in a DC area hotel and let them loose there.
                Heck yeah, Gofundme!!??

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Need to militarize the border and stop this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                    That’s like saying why wipe your asz when you’re just gonna poop the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      That’s like saying why wipe your asz when you’re just gonna poop the next day.
                      That's like saying why wipe your asz when you're gonna poop again before you even get the toilet paper off the roll.
                      Wiping between each t**d is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Welcome to what we have dealt with for years in E Tx. Trespassers and thievery.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                          Here's an interesting FB page I've been following.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2647...12596507086131

Very good group I am on there

Comment

This is total BS. Texas needs to load up these fine people on a bus, feed them, pay for two nights in a DC area hotel and let them loose there.
                            I have no clue why they don’t start busing straight from the border , instead of doing it from San Antonio, corpus, Austin, Dallas, to their chosen destination, would save lots of money and time, this just pretend to stuff with BP and I.C.E getting old
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-31-2021, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Whole situation just makes me sick.....and the government in DC acts like all is great. I guess to them it is future voters.

Might as well get ready for Stimy Checks every other month for the next 3.5 years

Comment

I’m with you !

Comment

Working...
                                X