Grandkids having fun again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandkids having fun again!

Took 3 Grandkids and Jeff kayaking today. Got to make one 45 minute run and then the rain set in. Oh well, they had fun while it lasted. The only one to turn over was Jeff!! I bet his twin boys are still laughing. Kids outdoors is a great thing.
    Attached Files

Awesome

Comment

Mr Doghouse
      Your grandkids will be talking for generations on the outdoor activities you participate and encourage them to enjoy. No doubt as you know the good Lord put grandkids on this earth for us as grandparents to love & enjoy. Your continuous threads started on them tells it all.

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

X2 on your “Kids outdoors is a great thing” thought.

Your grandkids are sure having fun in those kayaks, but I’m guessing Grandad was smiling a lot too. As usual for doghouse pics on TBH, these are well done. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Mark, always enjoy you grandkid post!

Comment

Mark, enjoy these times as they soon will find "other things" they will want to pursue. Still, they will remember these times and think back on them fondly.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                Mark, enjoy these times as they soon will find "other things" they will want to pursue. Still, they will remember these times and think back on them fondly.
                Thank you. I understand the part that all things come to an end. I'm loving and enjoying life. Covid interrupted it for about 17 months.

Comment

Were you the pick up man?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                    Were you the pick up man?
                    Yep!

Comment

This is great.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments folks. I'm sure the grandkids have read every response.

Comment

Great time, gramps........................
                          and btw------- kids, belong outside............

Comment

Good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                              Mr Doghouse
                              Your grandkids will be talking for generations on the outdoor activities you participate and encourage them to enjoy. No doubt as you know the good Lord put grandkids on this earth for us as grandparents to love & enjoy. Your continuous threads started on them tells it all.
                              Thank you. We're checking cattle Tuesday morning and hunting arrow heads. I took picks of in another thread. Life is great!

Comment

Working...
                              X