CMAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
    Maybe you know something I don't, but I was just commenting on it being refreshing to hear hymns on network tv. One of the reasons I don't post much, anything positive gets shot down.
    Don’t give them the time of day! You looked at the positive and that is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
      Don’t give them the time of day! You looked at the positive and that is awesome!
      Just curious, who or what do you not give the time of day to?

Comment

Whatever it was called it lasted about 20 seconds then I went to go watch paint dry...

Comment

Yes it was pretty darn cool!

Comment

Only in for the T&A pics.

Comment

It's not country, haven't watched in years, could care less.

Comment

Quit watching when Garth won an award. He ruined country music

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                  I had to wash my hair..................
                  so, I missed it.......
                  I don’t have any hair, but I still missed it..........

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                    Quit watching when Garth won an award. He ruined country music
                    Today I was enjoying the views of some beautiful scenery. One of his songs came on the radio and the station promptly got changed.

Comment

We canceled them when they canceled Morgan Wallen.

Comment

My wife watches, my son likes Miranda, and Luke Combs. Brady came and got me and said “dad, I need you to see something”. I went in there and he said “mom told me to ask you if you know who this old guy is?” I said “yeah bud, that’s Allan Jackson!” And she died laughing....I’ve always been an AJ fan. He was the confuse...[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
                          Just curious, who or what do you not give the time of day to?
                          Go back up and read! If you have any since at all you’ll figure it out!

Comment

Went back and read it again, still can’t tell if you don’t give the award show time a day, the artist the time a day or the gospel music time a day could be either one of them. As for since, never been accused have have any, but sense i’m pretty well healed in that department, and just buy the off chance that you meant cents, I got a good bit of that too.

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
                              Went back and read it again, still can’t tell if you don’t give the award show time a day, the artist the time a day or the gospel music time a day could be either one of them. As for since, never been accused have have any, but sense i’m pretty well healed in that department, and just buy the off chance that you meant cents, I got a good bit of that too.
                              You missed it... go back and read it again!

Comment

Since or sense?.......

Comment

Working...
                                X