No announcement yet.

Ready to eat crow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirtier the better. I'd full body mount that thing with no hesitation. Awesome.

Comment

I made a statement on here YEARS ago that if someone kills a black mountain lion, I will mount it for them for free. The offer still stands. And I feel 100% confident that I won't be mounting a black mountain lion. Ever.

That guy killed a heck of a cat though. I'm jealous!

Comment

So if he wouldnt have shot it he would have seen a black mountain lion right?

Comment

Wow, nice kill. Congrats to the guy that killed it with a bow.

I would have shat myself it that had walked in on me.

Comment

So lets see a pic after that kitty has been washed.

Comment

in all seriousness,
              I don't think that's a "Black Panther" it's just a darker version of regular tan(ish) Mountain Lions we see here and there (it may also be a little dirty). Very much like deer and Coyotes we see that are darker than normal, diet and the environment they live in plays a big factor in what color coat they have as well.

Still one He77 of a Cat and congratulations on the trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                I made a statement on here YEARS ago that if someone kills a black mountain lion, I will mount it for them for free. The offer still stands. And I feel 100% confident that I won't be mounting a black mountain lion. Ever.

SW -shrink and wrinkle, thinks it's black
                Attached Files

Comment

Sumthens not Wright heir.....if it was drug thru mud hows it so **** perfect.. even the paws...he would have had to paint it to be that even....im baffled

Comment

Yall naysayers need to look at it on a computer screen instead of your phone. It's obviously a muddy/dirty brown cat. Like real obvious. But lots of folks don't know what kind of snake they found, bird they're looking at, or bobcat from a lion from a dog.

Comment

Just had to look again. Man that is a HECK of a cat!

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post

So did you mount Tniks for free or was that another one of his lies?

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
                          So if he wouldnt have shot it he would have seen a black mountain lion right?
                          well, it turned black AFTER he shot it, in the mud drag...so no.

Comment

Working...
                          X