Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    WOW ***!!!!!!

Kinda ticks me off, but I don't fully understand why they doing it.

Are there other apps like Robinohood where I can monitor and buy/sell instantly?

Can I get it over to another platform without selling everything and paying short term capital gains?
    They are doing it to manipulate the market and drive the price back down so their buddies don't jump off buildings.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
        They are doing it to manipulate the market and drive the price back down so their buddies don't jump off buildings.
        and say "if it just saved one building jumper" it was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
          This

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            I thought American Airlines was a real company?

Looks like Robinhood is not allowing people to buy that stock either now. LOL
            webull still is but I missed it this morning. I thought it would drop more after their Q4 earnings

It's crazy that webull has turned off the comments section on all the "hot" stocks right now. If CCIV keeps dropping and gets back to $15 I'll get more though. These hedgefund guys are out for blood and trying to tank everything right now.

Comment

At this rate if they don't jump they will be pushed.

Comment

Looks like it is working

Comment

Took profits in silver miners as they came off highs. Gotta have some powder dry and if metals make a real run, I’ll have time to get repositioned

Comment

GME in free fall. What appeared to be a potential glitch in the Matrix has now been washed away by predictable cashing in of short term gains.

Comment

Cancelled my NOK order a few mins before market opened. Too risk averse. Saved myself a little bit of money

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                        GME in free fall. What appeared to be a potential glitch in the Matrix has now been washed away by predictable cashing in of short term gains.
                        Frustrating - but with everything headed towards what it was headed towards, it was inevitable.

Robinhood should go extinct for what they did.

Comment

I was up over 1K this morning in PM, then it all went to hades and I couldn't sell fast enough.

Comment

All this proves is it is perfectly okay for the top 1% to make money, but the second everybody else starts making money it is an issue.

If anybody continues to trade on Robinhood after this, I'll be shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Frustrating - but with everything headed towards what it was headed towards, it was inevitable.

Robinhood should go extinct for what they did.
                              i agree. so can i transfer what i have at robinhood somewhere else or do i have to sell and cash out?

Comment

Hope everyone got out of GME, looks like it will auger in.

Comment

Working...
                                X