Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    time to buy CCIV?
    IMO - One should look at GSAH and ZNTE Get in before merger.

CCIV may blow up huge but risk is also higher. Downside is $10 or so for the others IF merger deals don't happen. But then you can wait them out. They should eventually merge.

Comment

If you like to gamble. NAKD has high short interest. Same with BIOL.

May take off like AMC. Total gamble

Comment

time to buy CCIV?
        I think you missed the boat on CCIV, too high for me to buy more of right now. But there is a good chance it goes to $60 with the merger, if it doesn’t happen it’ll be at $10. FUSE still looks good to me. I’m not happy with Pershing square right now but Bill is usually golden so just holding on

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          If you like to gamble. NAKD has high short interest. Same with BIOL.

May take off like AMC. Total gamble
          Just curious. How do you find out about these?

I can imagine how many people hit these BIG if they got a set and risk it. Like AMC and CCIV.

Comment

The whole GameStop thing is sheer insanity. The amount of speculation and momentum chasing is unparalleled.
            Last edited by TwoHighways; 01-27-2021, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Just curious. How do you find out about these?

I can imagine how many people hit these BIG if they got a set and risk it. Like AMC and CCIV.
              I trade almost full time. I use evil Twitter and follow lots of people. I also have huge watchlists on my trading platform.

It's very overwhelming even with 25 years of daytrading LOL

Comment

I trade almost full time. I use evil Twitter and follow lots of people. I also have huge watchlists on my trading platform.

It's very overwhelming even with 25 years of daytrading LOL
                PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                  The whole GameStop thing is sheer insanity. The amount of speculation and momentum chasing is unparalleled.
                  And what will stop them from moving on to the next stock that's shorted? I mean they all made huge $$$

IMO it won't stop. I bought a few NAKD, SOS, and BIOL (all heavily shorted)

ADAP may be a good one also. But the hard part is being under water praying they pick up the one you bought. If they never do you'll lose big.

Comment

My guess is that the hedge fund managers coordinate their positioning to squash the rise of FOMO retail investors. Or some sort of regulation coming to quell some of these speculative moves. Fundamentals be ****ed. The big money will use their political influence to curb their short losses.

Or maybe I just don’t know anything and should invest passively in index funds and hope for the best. This environment just seems way too risky to be operating in.

Comment

You guys are better at this than me.
                      GameStop - Been watching for a few months but when it took off and I missed out.
                      Never thought it would go that high.

Comment

Glad I’m still holding WKHS from that 8.5 average last June

Comment

NAKD is killing it.

I'm in CVM also at $17 They keep halting it as it runs up too fast.

Comment

bb and gme

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
                            BB and GME
                            thanks for the tip those both look very good got me some today

Comment

Whats the big thing for tomorrow!?!?

Comment

NAKD is killing it.

I'm in CVM also at $17 They keep halting it as it runs up too fast.
                                I jumped in. it halted as I placed my order & didn't get confirmation on the buy for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X