Game_Chaser Ripoff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game_Chaser Ripoff?

I heard the other post got whacked. I ordered 2 of the reels he was selling over a month ago and haven't received them. Last I spoke to him he said they were in the mail but that was over a week ago and its radio silence now. Did anyone actually get what they ordered? I heard some folks got their money returned but haven't heard that anyone actually got the items.

Did you lose money?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Did you lose money?
      Yes

Comment

I had one encounter with him. I bought a scope off of him, he kept saying he's going to send it, finally after a month and a half or so he reimbursed me.

Comment

Daaaaaaang how many folks has he given the run around?

Comment

Dude ripped tbhers off coming and going .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Daaaaaaang how many folks has he given the run around?
              Its crazy because he's actually somewhat responsive. I honestly don't feel like he's a scammer just a really bad procrastinator. I just sent him a message demanding my money back so we'll see if he responds. When I have spoken with him he insists the reels are in the mail. He's had my money for over a month.

Comment

I’ve got a good rope just saying!

Comment

Jaspermac and myself got the money back we both paid for the same shotgun. There was some info gathered about his whereabouts. He never answered the last 4 or 5 messages I sent him.

Im glad I didnt take him up on the offer of the shells to go with it.

also, if you bought some shimanos with 'display' on the box, someone else already has them.

Comment

Originally posted by jt400 View Post
                    Its crazy because he's actually somewhat responsive. I honestly don't feel like he's a scammer just a really bad procrastinator. I just sent him a message demanding my money back so we'll see if he responds. When I have spoken with him he insists the reels are in the mail. He's had my money for over a month.
                    Well, we know he’s a liar. In my book, if you’ll lie, you’ll steal. I’m rather narrow minded about chit like that…..

Comment

I finally got my money back on a reel I never got from him. It wasn't easy though....

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Jaspermac and myself got the money back we both paid for the same shotgun. There was some info gathered about his whereabouts. He never answered the last 4 or 5 messages I sent him.

Im glad I didnt take him up on the offer of the shells to go with it.

also, if you bought some shimanos with 'display' on the box, someone else already has them.
                        I DID buy shimanos with display on the box. So he actually sold them multiple times?
                        Last edited by jt400; 05-09-2022, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Sounds like he's using y'all for some interest free loans to make investments for himself.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by jt400 View Post
                              I DID buy shimanos with display on the box. So he actually sold them multiple times?

Seems to be his SOP

Comment

Working...
                              X