Remi Warren - Live Wild Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remi Warren - Live Wild Podcast

Was listening to Remi Warren on Joe Rogan's pod cast Saturday morning, and learned Remi is back on the air.

Here is the link to subscribe to his pod cast -

He is the real deal.

Comment

I always enjoyed listening to Remi's Cutting The Distance podcast. Thanks for the update!

Comment

Wonder what happened with him and the Meateater crew and cutting the distance. Looks like he’s teamed up with Randy N now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          Wonder what happened with him and the Meateater crew and cutting the distance. Looks like he’s teamed up with Randy N now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I know he's heavily sponsored by Under Armour. Maybe there was some sort of clash or conflict regarding that. MeatEater took over / bought out First Lite a little while back.

Comment

Not sure if anything happened. On his last cutting the distance he just stated he wanted to do his own things.

Seems like if there was a real falling out we would have heard something by now.

Either way i'm glad he's doing his pod cast again. Just another thing to listen to when I'm driving.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, I guess I am late to the party I just heard of this guy. Watched him a few times and just listened to one of his pod casts it was very good.

Comment

I'm a fan of Remi. Loved his Cutting the Distance podcast and have also been listening to the new one. He really knows what he's talking about when it comes to big game hunting, especially out west.

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X