No announcement yet.

Leon County Manhunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope they find him soon. They still have my dad's place on lock down. He's walking around his property looking like John Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Hope they find him soon. They still have my dad's place on lock down. He's walking around his property looking like John Wayne.
      I can only imagine

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        My wife is ready to load up and head to the limestone outpost and get that money!!

Maybe we just show up and your dad's place with beer and bullets

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          My wife is ready to load up and head to the limestone outpost and get that money!!

Maybe we just show up and your dad's place with beer and bullets

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          He'd be all over it! I imagine we could drink and shoot 15k worth of beer and booolets. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Up to $ 50k. Anybody sit in their stand around there this weekend.

Comment

Hard to imagine this guy hasn’t been caught yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                Up to $ 50k. Anybody sit in their stand around there this weekend.
                No, but I know alot of guys who have had 50,000 reasons to take their hog dogs and horses out this week.

Comment

He’s in Mexico somewhere by now.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                    Hard to imagine this guy hasn’t been caught yet.
                    Maybe a local got him & made pig slop with him.

Comment

I told my parents Friday evening I believed he was already out of the area.

They expressed doubt but then talked to one of the state employees manning the intersection of 7 and 39 and their way back home from breakfast Saturday morning. He relayed that he and a lot of others out there felt the guy was long gone as well.

Comment

He gone

Comment

If this was planned he was hours away as soon as it happened.

If it was not, I hope some awesome TX landowner ends up 50k richer.

Comment

They need to just say, shoot on sight. But, that could lead to a LOT of confusion.

Had a long time family friend that was murdered some years back by an escaped murder convict serving a life sentence. He got the death penalty the second time and Arkansas put in down a couple of years ago when they were supposed to execute 8 in a week or so. Burn in Hell Kenneth Williams. I hope it stings for eternity.

Comment

Does anyone feel that if you actually shot him you wouldn't be prosecuted?

Comment

I grew up close to 5 prison units & anytime one escaped it didn’t take long to locate & secure them. Not sure what’s different this time but geez with todays technology with thermal scoping, drones, etc dude should be found. At least I’m hopeful cause sounds like he’s not the type we want wandering out in society & id be willing to bet he ain’t going down easily

Comment

Working...
                                X