X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quiver talk

looking for a new quiver for my rx4

whats the lightest? you have seen?
    ease of use? quick detach? holds a 4mm arrow???

tight spot. I don't know about lightest but certainly fits the bill for your other questions concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
      tight spot. I don't know about lightest but certainly fits the bill for your other questions concerns.
      that was kind of the way im leaning.... just trying to look at all options... or is a two piece the way to go and just leave it on the bow

Comment

I use a 3 arrow tight spot most of the time. I have a 5 arrow also.. if I'm stand hunting I take it off the bow and hang it. But I like the 3 arrow for still hunting...

Comment

I use a 5 arrow Tight spot with my 4mm arrows. I can leave it attached while shooting and the bow doesn't make any extra sound, arrows don't rattle and it's fully adjustable.

The bracket that attaches to your bow, I flipped it upside down, and my quiver is so close to the bow that my sight knobs sticks out further than the quiver.

It is easy to remove, attach and adjust. I've only used an old octane quiver besides this one, so I'm plenty impressed.

Comment

Tight spot. Best on the market for your bow.

Comment

Beating a dead horse, but I picked up a Tight Spot and it's definitely the best I've come across.

Comment

Working...
              X