Why did I try.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did I try.

Has anybody tried to shoot their bow today in the Dfw area with like 15 to 20mph winds��. I tried and it sucked, could not even keep my pin on target and even lost a 10 dollar arrow. I just decided to call it a day early.😂
    Last edited by Bubba1234; 03-29-2022, 03:35 PM.

That’s every day up here in the panhandle! If you can fight through the frustration it will make you better. I have made some shots in pretty terrible wind on game. I think I’m used to it from living in Amarillo.

Comment

Try living in Kansas. 15-20 every day. Sucks.

Comment

No but I tried to load a 4x8 sheet of smart siding into my truck in this wind and it smacked me up side the head and arm. I got the bleeding under control about ten minutes later.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
          No but I tried to load a 4x8 sheet of smart siding into my truck in this wind and it smacked me up side the head and arm. I got the bleeding under control about ten minutes later.
          Gee man, it’s a good thing your alright and you we’re able to get that under control.

Comment

Yep shot this morning.

Comment

I shot all day. Inside!

Comment

No arrows today, but my bbq pit cover took off and I had to run it down. Couldn't imagine slinging arrows in this wind. Maybe I should start.

Comment

Today in Corpus we had 39 mph sustained. No shooting in that.

Comment

Working...
                  X