The Players Championship 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    venmo sent. Doesnt this make you a multi time winner? Perhaps you already were though.

I think I won the first 2 , but it’s been a long time ago.

Last 4 of my phone is 1747 for Venmo if still needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Payment mailed, congrats

Comment

I sent PP to bowtecmike.morris1@gmail.com, but I got this message:

Mike Morris needs to create a PayPal account to accept your $5.00. Once they do, we'll transfer it from your account. We'll cancel this transaction if they don't accept it in 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          I'll break the tie. Send all the winnings to Bowtechmike. He can buy me a sleeve of Pinnacles and some aiming oil at the next TBH open.
          All good with me!
          Congrats BTM. As they say in golf......
          U Da Man!
          My real team Won our last tournament so I am on a roll.
          It may have been posted elsewhere but I just read about the crash of a bus carrying members of the University of the Southwest men’s and women’s golf teams. I don’t know where the school is located but a couple of survivors are in the hospital in Midland. I don’t know if those two were the only survivors.
          Their Coach was also among the fatalities.

I know we all kid with our Coach(ABCDJ) on here but it was sobering to read this article. I think David also coached the women’s at one time. I look at the photo of his team and their youth and say a prayer. Prayers up for the victims, their families and friends.

Well I tried to cut and paste the Yahoo article about it but cannot get it or the photo of ABCDJ’s team on the Tournament Players thread to paste.
          Until I got the article to post it might not have been clear that this crash involvedThe University of the Southwest team and not David’s.

The Texas Department of Public Safety says nine people were killed in a head-on collision in West Texas, including six students and a coach from New Mexico university's golf teams.
          Last edited by 18ncs; 03-16-2022, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Snail mail sent

Comment

Paypal sent!

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                Hey guys sorry. I didn't see the official "official" declaration.
                Venmo is @mike-morris2506 PayPal is
                Bowtecmike.morris1@gmail.com
                Mail to Mike Morris
                7515 N. Venita Ave, Shallowater, TX 79363

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Congrats on the W! I apologize for the delay in payment. Sent by Venmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                  It may have been posted elsewhere but I just read about the crash of a bus carrying members of the University of the Southwest men’s and women’s golf teams. I don’t know where the school is located but a couple of survivors are in the hospital in Midland. I don’t know if those two were the only survivors.
                  Their Coach was also among the fatalities.

I know we all kid with our Coach(ABCDJ) on here but it was sobering to read this article. I think David also coached the women’s at one time. I look at the photo of his team and their youth and say a prayer. Prayers up for the victims, their families and friends.

Well I tried to cut and paste the Yahoo article about it but cannot get it or the photo of ABCDJ’s team on the Tournament Players thread to paste.
                  Until I got the article to post it might not have been clear that this crash involvedThe University of the Southwest team and not David’s.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/s...west-golf-team
                  Thanks Paul,
                  Truly heart breaking for the players, their families, Tyler and his family. They are a small NAIA school located in Hobbs NM. They play with us JCs here in Texas. So we are all familiar with and competed many times with those that were taken to early.

Tyler was in his first year as head coach. He was always positive and upbeat and asking about who he could recruit from our teams. He was always striving to do the right thing for his program and players. He will be missed.

The first 22 years of coaching. Youth was blind,. We would load up for 2 hours, Jump in the van or mini bus or people mover and never thought about driving 3 hrs, playing a 3 hour football game, cleaning up and eating for an hour then driving back 3 hours. All while thinking about a hard faught win or lose. Yes we had 8-10 coaches to pitch in.. Man that was a lot of responsibility for other people's sons I probably took for granted.

Then 16 years ago when I started coaching golf and I was the only one. It hit me. I am responsable for every kid on this van and thats it. So, ever time I close the door on a trip I look in the review mirror at each one of those guys and girls and say a little prayer about getting there safely.
                  Golf is different than football. We are up at 6 get to the course at 7 and tee off by 8. Grind on the round for 4-5 hours. Eat and then get on the road 2-7 hours home.

Everyone please continue prayers for the two survivors to improve. For the players on the team that didn't make the team this time. Also there were 2-3 kids from the Midland area on the team that played that day and stayed at home between rounds and didn't travel with the team. I cannot imagine how they are feeling.

Say a prayer for the two people a dad 38 and a son 13 that were in the other vehicle.

I just now heard as I was typing this. The driver of the truck was the 13yr old.
                  That is unbelievable.

Comment

What a terrible story. Praying for all involved.

Paid through venmo.

Comment

Paypal sent. I forgot the put my screen name in but my PayPal email is vivalasvegasnv. Sorry for the delayed payment, we went on a cruise for spring break and just made it home today.

Comment

Paid!!

Congrats on the W..

Comment

Working...
                        X