No announcement yet.

Deleted Facebook Permanently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The number of folks on this thread that use Facebook to keep up with their grandkids tells you why the stock is down 50%. Facebook is for the boomers now.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      I bet that tail is some good eatin’. Triple tail, I meant to say triple tail.

What are y’all arguing about? I just came here to see the pic. [emoji3][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2

Comment

This is funny

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post

Oh my! I know a few that need to hear this

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
            Yes, that is funny but OH SO TRUE

Comment

I've been on FB since the very beginning I still use it, but several years ago I quit talking politics with my friends on there. I only use the site to upload pics of my kids and hunting/fishing pics, and share funny stories. I like being able to keep up with people who live far away. Anyone who gets too political (in either direction) generally gets muted or unfriended.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                What if said kids walk on your lawn?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                I would agree, there are probably no less than 200 kids a week on my lawn, in the yard, etc..
                Enlighten me....

Comment

I deleted mine awhile back. I couldn’t believe how much time I was on it and never realized until my iPhone gave me a weekly usage report. I just figured if I had that much time to see what everyone had for dinner or thought about any current political situation, I had time for something else more productive with my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                    Reading some of these post and I realize many of you have no clue on what you can control of the book of faces...
                    Yep.

Anybody that post politics...ignore.
                    Look at my new(whatever)...ignore.
                    Pics of me at the beach/vacation...ignore.
                    Check out the arrowhead I found...I'm listening.
                    Turnpike Troubadours are on tour...Yes please.

Any BS or negativity gets put on the ignore list. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                      I still have my Facebook account. I use it mainly to keep up with my grandkids who all live 3+ hours away.

Other than that my main goal is seeing how far I can "Push the Envelope" before going to Facebook Jail. Which I am currently in due to violating the Community Standards. HAHAHA

This makes my 3rd time to be banned, only this time was not 24 hours, but 72 hour ban. I am POSITIVE that once this ban is raised, I will again post something that will land me back in jail again.. Only longer this time. The Liberals seem to HATE Facts and Logic and have ZERO sense on Humor.
                      Rookie. Lol.

I've had at least 6 30 day sentences.

I have an alternate account that is my cousin, ironically, from the Ukraine. He pimps Russian whores. Set it up 4-5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Rookie. Lol.

I've had at least 6 30 day sentences.

I have an alternate account that is my cousin, ironically, from the Ukraine. He pimps Russian whores. Set it up 4-5 years ago.

Hopefully Thomas is safe as his country gets attacked..

Comment

Working...
                        X