• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shot a boar a few hours ago. Coyotes will eat good tonight

Comment

Originally posted by TTUgrad08 View Post
      Shot a boar a few hours ago. Coyotes will eat good tonight
      Where I'm at it is usually the hogs that eat the dead hogs.. Many are completely gone the next day..

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
        I don’t think there is a shortage of pigs. You know what’s ironic about dooms day advocates? They will be right right one day….but won’t be able to say I told you so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Originally posted by oktx View Post
        What? Are you saying over the last two years nothing has changed?

Or are you two talking about the world ending?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          X2. Living in constant fear must be exhausting.
          Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          Maybe he should get vaccinated…
          People who live in fear of one of the most safe drugs ever know..Ivermectin

Feral Hogs Lives Matter!

Comment

Stop killing and wasting wild hogs..

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
            Here's an opinion that I'm sure will be unpopular. I think wild hogs taste better than whitetail. Hard to beat a pork shoulder in the crock pot..

I agree but I ain’t cleaning 400 pigs a year. I let the buzzards clean ‘em.

I think a lot of folk’s opinions are based on how many they kill. Let’s be honest, the majority of guys on TBH may shoot 1-2 pigs a year. Those of us that own land and shoot hundreds of them every year don’t look at them the same way as those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by 175gr7.62; 03-05-2022, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
              I agree but I ain’t cleaning 400 pigs a year. I let the buzzards clean ‘em.

I think a lot of folk’s opinions are based on how many they kill. Let’s be honest, the majority of guys on TBH may shoot 1-2 pigs a year. Those of us that own land and shoot hundreds of them every year don’t look at them the same way as those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I agree. I normally shoot and trap around 20-25 a year. Most get cleaned and cut up and put up or given away. This past year I let 3 go to the buzzards cause I was full up and pressed for time. I’m on a new place this year and up to my armpits with em. If my world is level the buzzards will eat as good as I do this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                People who live in fear of one of the most safe drugs ever know..Ivermectin

Feral Hogs Lives Matter!
                Good luck!
                https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5929173/

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Where I'm at it is usually the hogs that eat the dead hogs.. Many are completely gone the next day..
                  mmm hmmm, nasty b@stards

Comment

Shot 2 this evening myself.

Comment

Brute Killer, nice bait

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        With the direction things are headed in this country, and the world, they may come in real handy in the near future....
                        Don't see it happening. Everytime I see one I stick a 5.56 round in its ear hole. Next time I do I'll think of your ridiculous post, as I'm tired of them destroying our property.

Comment

Hmmm………
                          Attached Files

Comment

My two most favorite parts are the ribs and the pork chops. And I leave the back-straps on the backbone for cutting my own thick "bone in" pork chops. [/QUOTE]

Back on our previous property, I would strap the eating hogs. Quick and easy
                            I would use a Water hose sprayer to get the mud off, then
                            Take out the back straps only. My new place is hog proofed and I miss the hunting and meat. But no field rooting or deer feeder problems now.

Comment

LOL, don't read this post https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=837346

Comment

Troll level

Expert

Got ‘em!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X