s.b. halftime show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what was anti police?

NWA wasn't there and **** the Police wasn't performed.

They didn't perform Deep Cover.

Mary J - nope
    Eminem - nope

California Love says nothing about the police.

What am I missing?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

A bunch of grown men who love to call liberals snow flakes because they are very easily upset… Are up in arms over a mf concert at a sporting event. Reality is stranger than fiction.

Comment

Just because your a cop, doesnt mean that we have to give u respect. Respect is earned, not givin to anyone. If u dont like that, go back to church and pray some more i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
          Just because your a cop, doesnt mean that we have to give u respect. Respect is earned, not givin to anyone. If u dont like that, go back to church and pray some more i guess.

They didn’t ask for your respect, they asked for a end to the disrespect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            So what was anti police?

NWA wasn't there and **** the Police wasn't performed.

They didn't perform Deep Cover.

Mary J - nope
            Eminem - nope

California Love says nothing about the police.

What am I missing?

You already know the answer

Nothing was anti police

It’s wasn’t pro cousin love though so that might be the problem for some here

Comment

After my post I rocked some NWA last night specifically **** the Police. It's a dang song people It's not real life. Just like a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                I have never understood (or lived by) this logic. I was taught to respect everyone. Everyone deserves my respect until they do something to lose it.

Comment

Id rather watch 2 teams of 10 year olds playing flag football at halftime

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                    JR did shows 2 different ways, Sober or chitfaced! When he showed up sober he was awesome!
                    Completely agree. Been to both and the sober ones were amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                      Worst show in the history of the nfl. Nothing but crotch grabbing, slamming our nations police, yelling crap nobody understands. I’m out.
                      as you always post,

"Burt Reynolds died"

Need to make sure everyone stays off your lawn...

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        You already know the answer

Nothing was anti police

It’s wasn’t pro cousin love though so that might be the problem for some here
                        a guess a few people thought it was...

Instagram removed — and then later restored —a post from the Suffolk County Police Benevolent Association’s Instagram page urging followers to boycott Snoop Dogg and the Super Bowl.

maybe it was a fake...?

A conniving artist created a fake song and had the cops heated at Snoop Dogg, which resulted in some officers boycotting the rap star's Super Bowl performance. Read more!

Comment

Sorry if already posted...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                            A bunch of grown men who love to call liberals snow flakes because they are very easily upset… Are up in arms over a mf concert at a sporting event. Reality is stranger than fiction.
                            I love this defense. Everyone on here whines and cries about liberals being snowflakes, soft and crying about stuff they don't like, but yet they do the same thing with one small thing they don't care for. The hypocrisy is real here. And for the righteous people claiming it was not right with the suggestive dancing and shaking, were you saying the same thing a few years ago when J-Lo and Shakira were shaking their asses?? I don't think so.

Do you think the people who didn't like The Who caused this big of a fuss?

What else are we boycotting now??

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
                              I love this defense. Everyone on here whines and cries about liberals being snowflakes, soft and crying about stuff they don't like, but yet they do the same thing with one small thing they don't care for. The hypocrisy is real here. And for the righteous people claiming it was not right with the suggestive dancing and shaking, were you saying the same thing a few years ago when J-Lo and Shakira were shaking their asses?? I don't think so.

Do you think the people who didn't like The Who caused this big of a fuss?

What else are we boycotting now??
                              lol this post made me search through old pics on my phone

I don't have it anymore but I watched that SB at a bar. I had a pic of every set of male eyes glued to the TV during the performance

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                a guess a few people thought it was...

Instagram removed — and then later restored —a post from the Suffolk County Police Benevolent Association’s Instagram page urging followers to boycott Snoop Dogg and the Super Bowl.

maybe it was a fake...?

https://allhiphop.com/news/exclusive...p-song-fiasco/
                                If anybody listened to it and heard police slamming they heard a different show than I did

That was from before the show even took place

Comment

Working...
                                X