No announcement yet.

Oilfield guys... y’all hangin in there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picking up 2 more rigs this month (1 Patterson & a Nabors), puts us at 9 in the MidCon.. 3x what we were after the bust.

Rigs hands are getting harder and harder to find by the day..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was totally expecting to have slowed down by this time, we usually do, but it looks as though plans are being made and the budgets aren't under lock and key so we are getting busier!

keep em turning boys!

Comment

Did day shift in this rig, then jumped over

To this rig!

Everybody is trying to get a little piece of that $80 oil!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
          Did day shift in this rig, then jumped over

Hi this is OSHA calling we need to talk LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
            Hi this is OSHA calling we need to talk LOL

This was a safety demonstration of practices we have since banned [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
              This was a safety demonstration of practices we have since banned [emoji6]

I can't wait to use this in the next safety meeting

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Checking in gents - I spoke with one of my clients in the Permian (independent driller) yesterday that said operators are seeing crazy delays on casing and are 3-6 months backed up on Frac sand… is anyone else seeing this??

Comment

Checking in gents - I spoke with one of my clients in the Permian (independent driller) yesterday that said operators are seeing crazy delays on casing and are 3-6 months backed up on Frac sand… is anyone else seeing this??
                    Wouldnt shock me at all on the sand. All the plants out here are running wide open and sold out. And customers begging to get more. We were constantly turning customers away trying to find sand.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                      Wouldnt shock me at all on the sand. All the plants out here are running wide open and sold out. And customers begging to get more. We were constantly turning customers away trying to find sand.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Sand is a constant topic in the morning meetings, so far no major delays but definitely at the mercy of the sand plants for our fracs

Comment

Delays on everything

Comment

Are the sands in Brady being used? I know almost nothing of the oil biz, but think the sand plants in Brady all closed down a couple of years ago, due to Monahans sand.

Comment

$200 a Barrell in 6 months. Get ready

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                              Are the sands in Brady being used? I know almost nothing of the oil biz, but think the sand plants in Brady all closed down a couple of years ago, due to Monahans sand.

There are only 2 plants running in Brady now. Both of them occasionally sell to the oilfield. But not like it used to be. I transferred from our sand mine in Brady to our plant in Lamesa in 2019. We are the busiest we have ever been trying to keep up with the sales. All of the plants around Kermit and Monahans can’t keep up with sales. We are the only plant in our area and we are selling our sand to the plants out there. Just this past week we started selling wet sand to customers. They figure they can save time by using wet sand that is not dried or separated.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                                $200 a Barrell in 6 months. Get ready
                                There's quite a few who agree:

This was written in Sept., long before Biden's screwups with Ukraine.

Comment

Working...
                                X