• Show
Clear All

Welcome back brother!

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back bud

Comment

Glad to have you here. Glad you made it through the hard time as well. Good luck with your new lease!

Comment

Welcome Sir!

Comment

Great. Get ready to catch crap as soon as you post something. One thing about this place you can get everyone's opinion without even asking. Hint. If you post a picture of a buck don't ask if he's 3.5, 4.5 or 5.5 years old. He is either 3,4,or 5. Drop the .5. Seriously glad your back and welcome. There are a bunch of great people on here that gives you hope for humanity. Glad things are going your way and God bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                Great. Get ready to catch crap as soon as you post something. One thing about this place you can get everyone's opinion without even asking. Hint. If you post a picture of a buck don't ask if he's 3.5, 4.5 or 5.5 years old. He is either 3,4,or 5. Drop the .5. Seriously glad your back and welcome. There are a bunch of great people on here that gives you hope for humanity. Glad things are going your way and God bless America.
                I’ve got pretty thick skin. I spent 5 years running the social media accounts for a knife/survival company. That hobby attracts some pretty brutal types.

Comment

Your post is very refreshing. There are great people here. Thanks for making me think about that fact. God bless your family.

Comment

Welcome back to the sport and the site. I got away from shooting my bow a few years back. Picked it back up just before I joined this "family". I'd rather shoot my bows than my guns now, and check in here at least twice a day.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back. What happened with your shoulder that got you away from archery??

May the Lord's blessing continue to shine on you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Welcome back. What happened with your shoulder that got you away from archery??

May the Lord's blessing continue to shine on you and your family.
                          Pull-ups...... decided to finally lose some weight years back, tried doing pull ups on my kids swing set and messed something up. It still bothers me when I life something heavy over my head, but the bow doesn’t bother it anymore so life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgunner11 View Post
                            Pull-ups...... decided to finally lose some weight years back, tried doing pull ups on my kids swing set and messed something up. It still bothers me when I life something heavy over my head, but the bow doesn’t bother it anymore so life is good.
                            Well glad that it's better. If you get a chance get it checked out. Those old injuries will cause pain and greater physical limitations as we age.

Comment

Welcome back friend, this site has some amazing folks no doubt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

welcome back or welcome for real this time. The green screen isn't perfect but its pretty darn good.

Comment

Working...
                                X