Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Karma is real.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antlercollector View Post
    roll over and tell bigthicketboy to give your phone back
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Well there was two good examples of karma this weekend. Instead of going into full details I'll just ask you two very simple questions and that's it. Your answer will be exactly what happened.

If someone was stealing parts off a truck late at night,you heard about it and went to confront them. You get there and they're not there but their truck is. What would you do? Would you slide a jack under it and take off all the tires and steal them?

If you heard one of your buddies girlfriend or wife talking about breaking up with him and laughing and bragging about using him for money and cheating on him no less,would you tell him and make her cry?

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        Well there was two good examples of karma this weekend. Instead of going into full details I'll just ask you two very simple questions and that's it. Your answer will be exactly what happened.

If someone was stealing parts off a truck late at night,you heard about it and went to confront them. You get there and they're not there but their truck is. What would you do? Would you slide a jack under it and take off all the tires and steal them?

If you heard one of your buddies girlfriend or wife talking about breaking up with him and laughing and bragging about using him for money and cheating on him no less,would you tell him and make her cry?
        1) no
        2) I’d tell him, but could careless if she cried

Comment

I guess steal wasn't the correct term. I think if you're stealing something and someone steals something of yours while you're stealing stuff,you're just trading....

Comment

Stealing 4 tires could be a felony depending on how much they are worth. Taking off all 4 tires and stealing the lug nuts is a much lesser charge... value stem removers are just as effective with less work.

For the other one bros before hoes... But be ready for him to not believe you.
            Last edited by BigL; 08-18-2019, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
              Stealing 4 tires could be a felony depending on how much they are worth. Taking off all 4 tires and stealing the lug nuts is a much lesser charge... value stem removers are just as effective with less work.

For the other one bros before hoes... But be ready for him to not believe you.
              That's why I ain't saying who that happened to although I don't think the people he did that to knew who did that to them so they couldn't call the cops. They just had to go get new tires and leave.

Now the second scenario did happen to me personally. She's not very proud of it now.....My buddy believed me.

Had it been me that had my truck getting jacked with and I had the people who were responsible for it away from their vehicle I'd probably do worse than steal their tires. I'd set that **** on fire and watch it burn. What are they gonna do,call the cops? You have to remember we're not in a big city out here. There's a lot more of not calling the cops way out here than there is the other way around. In my opinion that's the way it should be. The cops ain't got to get involved 95% of the time. Calling the police is a choice. Some of us are like "nah I'm good."
              Last edited by okrattler; 08-18-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

That's why I ain't saying who that happened to although I don't think the people he did that to knew who did that to them so they couldn't call the cops. They just had to go get new tires and leave.

Now the second scenario did happen to me personally. She's not very proud of it now.....My buddy believed me.

Had it been me that had my truck getting jacked with and I had the people who were responsible for it away from their vehicle I'd probably do worse than steal their tires. I'd set that **** on fire and watch it burn. What are they gonna do,call the cops? You have to remember we're not in a big city out here. There's a lot more of not calling the cops way out here than there is the other way around. In my opinion that's the way it should be. The cops ain't got to get involved 95% of the time. Calling the police is a choice. Some of us are like "nah I'm good."
                Wow i hope you’re younger than 22 cause atleast you can claim to still be young and dumb.... if you’re older than that well then guess that just makes you the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Wow i hope you’re younger than 22 cause atleast you can claim to still be young and dumb.... if you’re older than that well then guess that just makes you the latter.
                  I guess I'm not following you on that one. Telling your buddy his slut bag girlfriend is using him is immature I guess?

Comment

I guess I'm not following you on that one. Telling your buddy his slut bag girlfriend is using him is immature I guess?

No the whole handling of stolen objects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No the whole handling of stolen objects.

Go back and read. People don't steal from me. At least I've been pretty lucky so far. I think the situation was handled perfectly myself but that's just my opinion
                      Last edited by okrattler; 08-18-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Guess that makes me dumb too, because I agree with him and I sure ain’t young. The cops can provide justice, but justice ain’t near as satisfying as revenge.[emoji6] Thats why society is so messed up. Because nobody is scared anymore of consequences of offenses against others. Sometimes they should be.

Comment

Go back and read. People don't steal from me.

If someone was jacking with your truck, you’d commit felony arson? Or did i read it wrong?

Comment

Karma is real.

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Guess that makes me dumb too, because I agree with him and I sure ain’t young. The cops can provide justice, but justice ain’t near as satisfying as revenge.[emoji6] Thats why society is so messed up. Because nobody is scared anymore of consequences of offenses against others. Sometimes they should be.

Guess I’m different I’m all for handing someone an asswhooping, but i surely ain’t gonna get myself felony charges over petty theft....

Last edited by drop dead fred; 08-18-2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

full blown train derailment here

Comment

If someone was jacking with your truck, you’d commit felony arson? Or did i read it wrong?

Why not? Someone stole their property in return and they didn't do anything about it. I might take it a step further and load that sucker up on a trailer and haul it off and sell the whole thing. I don't believe in getting even. I believe in getting ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X