Tried to watch the news while out of country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to watch the news while out of country

So I’m in Jamaica with the family. Not really spending much time in the room. Couldn’t sleep so I turned on the TV and looked for the only reliable news source, FOX on the TV and had no luck. So I watched maybe a minute of CNN before I had to turn it off. WTH? It is amazing how a “news” network can spread so much hatred and bigotry. They make you feel ashamed to be an American abroad. With all that media power the democrats still couldn’t win the 2016 presidential election, so now they want to shame us for not thinking the way they want us to to? Ugghhhhh.

Sorry for the rant.

Our media is a disgrace but we are not alone. The Canadien media and pretty much all media around the world is a joke.

Comment

Much happier and a lot less stress since I stopped watching news networks on a regular basis. From daily to about one hour a week

Comment

Most media even at the small local stations should be held accountable for their actions and propaganda

Comment

I watch fox 4 in the am for the weather and roads

Comment

CNN's ratings are so low at some point the business people are going to step and to shut them down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Much happier and a lot less stress since I stopped watching news networks on a regular basis. From daily to about one hour a week

Same here. I quit watching it almost completely and am much happier.

Comment

Apparently Fox is shifting left as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The questions I have to field on a daily/weekly basis from my Canadian friends here (much like me in family, personal, religious , political values), shocks me. Seriously, all they get is really, really, really skewed.

It's ugly and frustrates me to no end, even though I don't watch it myself.
                  Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I was working in Seattle, and I like to fall sleep with the tv on. Every morning my tv had reset to CNN. I would usually have it on history or discover channel when I went to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This^^^^^^. I am a Fox News guy when I watch. They still have Journalist and provide varying sides. CNN, etc are one sided....hence, zero Journalism.

Comment

So CNN is actually the enemy of the people by spreading their “news” worldwide?

I think I have heard Trump say something similar.

Comment

24 hour news stations are no better than Facebook

Comment

Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We travel globally a lot and started watching the BBC. Interesting happenings from every corner of the globe.

Comment

Working...
                              X