No announcement yet.

Need Good Father/Daughter Dance Song NOT designed to make you cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter is getting married this Sat too. I already stuffed my pockets with tissue. LOL!

Comment

When my niece got married the wedding planner gave my BIL this advice...
      "look around at the empty chairs and realize each one represents someone you invited and payed a bunch of money to be there and they didn't show."

Probably won't help me when the day comes, I'm a blubberer.

Comment

"I'll be your man"- Zac Brown

Comment

You could always go the "Little Miss Sunshine" route. You won't be crying.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkjhhNtW8JY"]Little Miss Sunshine - Dance Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

“Daughter” by Loudon Wainwright, Jr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have no kids, but if it does not tear you up no matter the song, then I have no suggestions!

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                Diamonds and Daughters- Aaron Watson. Good luck not crying though
                This is the song I will dance with my daughter...…….

Comment

Forever Young - by the Canadian Tenors

You gonna cry

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E6-AYce-_M"]The Tenors - Forever Young (Studio Session) - YouTube[/ame]
                  Last edited by Huntingfool; 06-24-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

This is probably more appropriate. Great tune. Good luck not crying.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGhKGQjKBQw"]It Takes A Young Girl - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                      Diamonds and Daughters- Aaron Watson. Good luck not crying though

My daughter is 12. And she has already told me that this song will be the one we dance to. It’s our favorite daddy/daughter song.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                        When my little girl gets married I won't have a chance keeping my eyes dry. She is 2 and I've already accepted my fate as a tiddy baby. Just let it out dad!

Daughters sure have away of wrapping us around there finger and pullin on the heart strings for sure.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Need Good Father/Daughter Dance Song NOT designed to make you cry

They’re going to have to follow me with a mop bucket no matter what song is played when that time comes with my daughter.

Comment

tupelo honey by van morrison

Comment

“Daughter’s Wedding Song” by Dale Watson

Comment

I loved her first!

Comment

Working...
                                X