Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Dogwood Hills Gun Club May 21-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Dogwood Hills Gun Club May 21-22

The Texas ASA Federation tournament trail will be rolling into a new venue this weekend May 21-22 at Dogwood Hills Gun Club in Flint, Texas.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes and Young Adult classes, $16.00 for all Youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes and young adult classes. Non cash awards for Youth and Eagle classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

For a complete schedule, rules, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

Tracy and I have made a couple of visits to Dogwood Hills. They have great facility!!!! The terrain is classic ASA. Big hardwoods and pines with a LOT of elevation changes. They also have an awesome bag target practice range. This should be a great event.

Here is a link to Dogwood Hills website:

And Remember.....We are the next best thing to a Pro/Am.
    Last edited by Arrowsmith; 05-16-2016, 07:49 PM.

Trads Shoot at 8am correct?

Comment

Dogwood has a good facility and mostly on iron ore, so don't sweat the rain, it will be ok. The terrain has a lot of hills to shoot up and down, so technically a challenging course, and probably good practice for those wanting to go to the ASA Pro-Am in London.

Comment

we are planning on seeing yall Sunday

Comment

Sunday for me

Comment

See yall Sunday too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

The course was great today. Plenty of challenging shots.. great job to the organizers. The 4hr drive was well worth it.

Comment

We had a great time at Dogwood Hills today....great course and great folks.

Comment

Yes, it was a good time! Thanks for hosting it!

Comment

Great range!
                    Great set!

Comment

Did anyone take any pictures? I haven't seen any yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X