Javelina Hunt for 4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Javelina Hunt for 4!

Looking for a place that HAS Javelina, not one or two small groups! Been to several ranches in S Tx, and hunted many years at the Texas Shoot-out. Will consider lodging, self guided. WE got spoiled at the Callaghan Ranch!

Javelina Hunt for 4!

Check with JerryG
    It'll have to be after deer season most likely though

Comment

I'm looking too.... If you want 3 more seasoned bow hunters to add on for a larger group to entice a nicer s tx ranch we are in ... Pm me .....

Comment

Count me in as well if you guys find somewhere for a reasonable price.

Comment

I would like doing this also If I got an invite & dates/cost in time to arrange getting away.

Comment

Still looking!

Comment

Tacubaya can't go wrong!!!

Comment

Been there, not a lot of Javelina on our trip. Saw more illegal's than game!! But we had a good time anyway!

Comment

If I didn't have the location I have ...... I'd contact JerryG. His hunts are more "packaged" that we like, but from all I've talked to he has the critters. Worth the extra price (IMO) to not burn 2 days looking for them.

We booked our annual trip this week "Down South"....come on March!!!!

Comment

Will the Callahagn not do day hunts for flea bags?

Comment

I have left emails with the ranch manager two years in a row, NO RESPONCE! I will try again this year and call. Love pasture 5 at the Callahan, hunter there for over 25 yrs.!
                      Got spoiled!!!

Comment

Sent another email to Jeff today!

Comment

We have a place we go each spring but last year the ranch manager informed me the guy who arranged it is the only one he lets hunt them. I guess they go back. It's good to be in on it though. Too darn expensive but we are in Javelina and hogs everyday.

Comment

Check out Javelina Country Outfitters..........http://www.jcotexas.com/

Comment

I got an email from Jeff to call Juan!

Comment

Working...
                              X