double arrow bowhunting??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double arrow bowhunting??

Anyone have any input on these guys? I met them at the extravaganza and I was seriously considering trying them for a whitetail or black buck hunt.

I would appreciate any input?

Curtis Schramm????? The guy knows his exotics and has been doing this for a while. I believe he just recentley started wt deer hunts. I have spoke with him by phone about exotics at our ranch, and he knows his stuff. I also know a few guys who have been to his place, and they were very impressed. He is definately a stand up guy and won't do you wrong.

Comment

I met him yesterday too. I did like all he had to say. I also liked Gary Cahill but I don't know either of them. I am looking for the same reports.

Comment

Curtis has some nice animals, but the dealings that I've had with him were kinda squirelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
          Curtis has some nice animals, but the dealings that I've had with him were kinda squirelly.
          FYI, I think the feeling is mutual as your name has come up

Comment

I have talked to him on the phone a few times he seems like a nice guy.

Comment

I have never been to his place. I do have personal friends that have been, and he did a heck of a job with them. We touch bases on and off on the phone, more so when my blackbucks were dying in the winter months. I think he is or already has a lodge, to better accomadate his guys.

Comment

Working...
              X