Hunting hogs around Victoria,Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting hogs around Victoria,Tx

I'm looking for a place to Bow hunt hogs at night around Victoria, TX . Around $100 a day with no extra fees other than tipping. Any input would be a great help.
    Thanks

were is victoria in relation to tombal? if you want to come to tomball to hunt hogs at night weres the golden ticket www.mattfamilyorchard.com

Comment

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
      were is victoria in relation to tombal? if you want to come to tomball to hunt hogs at night weres the golden ticket www.mattfamilyorchard.com
      about 2 - 2 1/2 hours from Tomball. 59 south

Comment

Have you looked in to the Double L Ranch? They are just outside of Victoria a few miles. They normally have plenty of hogs and you can hunt them at night.

Comment

The double L is the place to go ! I love the place . If ya want to go I will go with ya if im off.

Comment

Another vote for the Double L.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              The double L is the place to go ! I love the place . If ya want to go I will go with ya if im off.
              The double L sounds good to me and it would be good to go with someone that knows the ropes. I'm thinking about going in the next couple of weeks if they have a opening. I'm only looking at doing a night hunt then going home but plans could change. I can go just about anytime so let me know when you can go and if there is anyone else that wants to go just jump on in. Thank you guys for the help.

Comment

a weekend hunt will be hard to get . I normally go during the week. I might be able to find some more people to go.

Comment

A weekday hunt would work for me and if you find some more people that would be great.

Comment

I will start asking around . I will get back with ya. I bought some new broadheads today I want to try out.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      I will start asking around . I will get back with ya. I bought some new broadheads today I want to try out.
                      Well, what broadheads did you buy or do I have to wait til we go huntin.

Comment

I got some hell razors . They sure fly good.

Comment

I live over in Edna and might be interested in going to the Double L if you go during the week. I also hunt in the river bottoms north of Edna and may be able to hook you up on a hunt once I get my sweet spots baited again. E-mail me if you're interested aaron_c_janssen@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by fulldraw_529 View Post
                            I live over in Edna and might be interested in going to the Double L if you go during the week. I also hunt in the river bottoms north of Edna and may be able to hook you up on a hunt once I get my sweet spots baited again. E-mail me if you're interested aaron_c_janssen@hotmail.com
                            E-mail on the way

Comment

cant go wrong ewith pops at the double l, i go from from hendersonville,nc its every bit worth it, they are such great people!!

Comment

Working...
                              X