Missing 3D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing 3D?

Is anyone else missing 3D? I think I may have to start shooting on my range again, except the targets are in the hunting area. Maybe I'll wait for everyone to fill their tags.

No...

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    Is anyone else missing 3D? I think I may have to start shooting on my range again, except the targets are in the hunting area. Maybe I'll wait for everyone to fill their tags.
    Not in the slightest...

Comment

Terribly bad...although I'm at least using the time wisely. Off season is a great time to tweak things and play with those changes I've been wanting to try. Looking forward to a 2012 season. Miss seeing everyone...

Comment

setting up a range in back yard Colby has a freind coming and is bringing his bow. Be this first time our bear has been shot sence we brought him home.

Comment

Missing just a little.
          Gotta work on judging before next season though.

Comment

Decide what your going to shoot yet Marty?

Comment

I'm going to shoot with guys my own age.

Comment

Yup...

Comment

Still shooting at least 1 time a week waiting 4 next yr. Miss all the people

Comment

Yeah first one starts up in February can't wait...fine tuning arrows and new sights

Comment

Wrong!!

FIRST one starts up in December!

Brazos County Archery Club is hosting the first shoot on December 11- a Charity shoot for the Twin City Mission. Free shoot, free chili lunch! Free fun! Just bring a donation - pantry or cash for the Mission.

Then in January, we will once again host the PRO-Archer Invitational! That was fun last year!

Comment

We will be there.

Comment

Yes. We are working on the 2012 Texas ASA schedule at this time.

2012 is again going to be the biggest year ever for Texas ASA. We have several new clubs coming onboard and they are really excited about being a part of the Texas ASA Federation. Our schedule will run from late January to mid July and cover more of Texas than ever before. The Texas State Championship will be hosted by Brownwood Bowhunters in 2012.

Tracy and I hunted last week with Jackie and Cathy Caudle in South Alabama. We talked about the up comng ASA Pro/Am season and we all got excited about shooting 3D even though we were busy bowhunting.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you on the 2012 Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail !!!

Comment

Yes!!!

Comment

I can't wait for the season to start, this will be my second year. I pumped to start shooting with all the great people I met last year.
                              Sam

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X