Mesquite Archery Club Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mesquite Archery Club Update

Alot of things have been going on the past couple of months. Starting with us loosing our lease and having to look for a new location. We have had alot of people keeping there eyes and ears open for land that would meet our needs. It is about like looking for a good deer lease. Alot of time and miles have been spent looking at property and talking with land owners. I am happy to say that with the help of Chuck Harper from OutDoor Pro we have found a new home.
    We will be setting up on the west side of Terell north of Hwy 80 on hwy 205.
    The process of packing up 25 yrs of stuff has begun and the move will be complete in the next couple of weeks. It will take awhile to get things presentable but I just felt it important to keep everyone informed.
    I think this is going to be a great location and an asset to those in the east Dallas and Kaufman county area.

Tim Wagner
    Vice Pesident MAC

Glad you were able to find a new place!! Hate to see one of the old guard have to go!

Comment

Awsome!

Glad to hear yall found a new home!

Comment

I was just inquiring about this.

Good to know.

Will the website be update with dues, opening dates, etc? I'm thinking about joining.

Comment

OUTSTANDING !!! Couldn't have hoped for anything better. The fact that it'll be just a few miles from me is even better. To bad my surgery at MDA in Oct is gonna kill my deer season so prolly won't get by untill Mar.

Comment

This is awesome!!! Five minutes from my house!!! We will definitely need memberships!!!!!

Comment

Let us know if you need help Tim!!!

Comment

Glad y'all found a spot..

Comment

Sorry to hear you lost your lease I have shot there many times looking foward to yall getting closer to the house will be looking into the membership but if you need anything let me know

Comment

Good to hear y'all have a new place.
                    Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                      I was just inquiring about this.

Good to know.

Will the website be update with dues, opening dates, etc? I'm thinking about joining.
                      The updates are in the works. We are all excited about the new location. It has alot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
                        This is awesome!!! Five minutes from my house!!! We will definitely need memberships!!!!!
                        You know we are moving out there to be closer to you and Kurt...

Comment

Oh that is a relief! Way to go Chuck! I am happy to hear you have a new place!

Comment

Originally posted by Zookeeper View Post
                            You know we are moving out there to be closer to you and Kurt...
                            I knew it!!! I knew it!!! I'm so freaking excited!!! Again, we really want to help out!!

Comment

Cool might just have to start shooting more 3D.

Comment

Working...
                              X