Best place for one hunter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place for one hunter.

Due to falling oil, the gentlemen I hunt with are worried and won't be going this time. This will be my second attempt at an exotic, first was not so good. Anyone have input about a lone hunter going to Extreme, KJO, or Lee?
    Thank You

have you thought about Diamond C or rocky ridge?

Comment

me, adult son & 15 year old G-son are going to Extreme for our 1st trip. 2 day meat hunt & if he has openings, your more than welcome to join us. March 17, 18th. I have to talk to Caleb again but I'm guessing we hunt afternoon of 17th, all day 18th & morning of 19th.

Comment

Thank you ahunter55, will look at that date. Most talk of groups and until oil goes up looks like I am the group.

Comment

Three Fingers Bowhunting...My personal preference. Good people there

Comment

Originally posted by ahunter55 View Post
            me, adult son & 15 year old G-son are going to Extreme for our 1st trip. 2 day meat hunt & if he has openings, your more than welcome to join us. March 17, 18th. I have to talk to Caleb again but I'm guessing we hunt afternoon of 17th, all day 18th & morning of 19th.
            Tried to get off during week, work laughed telling me only weekend. Thanks very much for the offer. Guess lucky working oil and gas and working overtime. Got my 11 year old G-son starting. Again thanks.

Comment

Diamond C

Comment

How is going solo different? Not sure I understand what you are asking.

Comment

Double L Ranch

Comment

Many asking for groups, or will get ranch if booking groups. Have not tried this type hunting before. Came from Wy. then west Tx. there aren't many of this type ranches there. I usually hunt solo, just wondering if it makes a big difference. Thanks

Comment

Most folks will let you book a solo hunt but will try to add a couple of folks hunting with you.
                      Not a bad thing I have some really good friends I met that way.
                      bigoakbowhunting.com is your source for bow hunting tips, tactics, and techniques. Learn from the pros how to bag that buck with a bow!

Comment

Thanks Buff, I just booked with Extreme.

Comment

check out cactus creek bowhunting, been there for hogs and it was great and did see alot of exotics

Comment

Working...
                          X